• Start date
  • Replies 14 Comments
  • Views 1,947 Views

AMBy

Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
I plan on doing nothing at all today....

Thought I would wake everyone up with a little laught.

I plan on doing nothing at all today....

Good morning Amby. I plan on doing so insanely much today, someone should alert the authorities.

I should mow the lawn, I need to get a haircut, I need to go to the grocery store......on top of doing work. I feel like doing none of it.

Good Morning Amby. Sniff some Liquid Paper and enjoy.

[video=vimeo;115993]http://vimeo.com/115993[/video]

And my advice...blow off your chores and work and head to the liquor store.

:dance:

good morning

Might be a change of plans...i might be driving to NJ to buy another motorcycle...:mmike:

Good morning, Amby. I am working from home today. Hello.

Working from home is good and bad....so many distractions but so relaxing..

Might be a change of plans...i might be driving to NJ to buy another motorcycle...:mmike:

Will this be your second or third one? what kind?

Will this be your second or third one? what kind?

Would be my 2nd motorcycle....It is also a Kawi...a little more power than the one I have...would be a bit of a project as it needs some work but it is a great deal and I need a project to keep me busy.

Good luck bike shopping Amby. Let us know how it goes. I have 25K miles on my bike and it still runs like new. I may be in the market next year if I get a bonus.

Called it quits after a super busy work week today at 12:30. Beers are now flowing, followed soon by God-knows-what...

Good luck bike shopping Amby. Let us know how it goes. I have 25K miles on my bike and it still runs like new. I may be in the market next year if I get a bonus.

what are you riding now?