gonna lose weight the only way I know how

• Start date
  • Replies 329 Comments
  • Views 19,309 Views
Not entirely.

219 lbs

Down a total of 22lbs.

Still fat

So, I went to a functional nutritionist to help lose weight and to find out if I have any food sensitivities. That's how I found out about my stress hormones and my cortisol levels. She gave me some pills to take that are supposed to lower the cortisol in my system and ease the irritation in my GI track. Foolproof way to lose weight if the pills are supposed to make you violently ill.

I'm one stomach virus away from my goal weight.

Teela do you find you are horny more often since giving birth?

I know you mentioned previously that your vag has snapped back into place (like a rubberband).

Just wondering how thats all going.

So, I went to a functional nutritionist to help lose weight and to find out if I have any food sensitivities. That's how I found out about my stress hormones and my cortisol levels. She gave me some pills to take that are supposed to lower the cortisol in my system and ease the irritation in my GI track. Foolproof way to lose weight if the pills are supposed to make you violently ill.

Functional nutritionist? I don't like the sound of that.

I assume that this is an offshoot of "functional medicine."

MrX
Functional nutritionist? I don't like the sound of that.

I assume that this is an offshoot of "functional medicine."

A functional nutritionist is different from being a theoretical nutritionist.

Correct, Mr. X. They do the actual medical tests and then prescribe some holistic crap that gives you diarrhea. Well worth the money. I could have just eaten at KFC for the same effect.

Teela, Teela, Teela. Why do you stray from the science?

:mrx:

i dont know about yall :blushing:

Last edited:
I'm still soft but thanks for asking. :chickendance:

Damnit. What did I miss?

It started out as science, but the treatments are alternative.

I saw, RJ...oh, I saw.

It started out as science, but the treatments are alternative.

I saw, RJ...oh, I saw.

I'm not accepting that. You went to someone who calls themself (tm mudcat) a "functional nutritionist." Please don't do it again.

Now, tell me what you saw.