go wall street protest

• Start date
  • Replies 513 Comments
  • Views 34,155 Views
What, no pony?

I want my fucking pony.
good stuff, fiver. thanks for the laugh.

here are my demands:

1) from now on, this planet is known as willie world.

2) corruption by any elected, appointed or otherwise civil servant (i.e., cops, firemen, etc) is a hanging offense.

3) complete and utter tax reform. each and every american citizen will pay the exact same rates for all federal taxes. that includes all federal and other government employees/unions which have been exempt from paying into social security up to now.

4) immigration. we will open up a program for anyone in this country illegally already to come forward and receive citizenship...once they prove they've been paying their full taxes and have at least a 6th-grade level reading/speaking english. anyone caught in this country illegally after today will be deported. we're not promising to deport you back to your country of origin.

5) no american will go fight a war/police action/etc unless congress approves by 60% vote.

6) hot dogs will always be $1 at baseball games.

Archie and the rest of you, it's not that complicated, this is a rich country. There's no reason we should be invading countries, forcing people out of their homes, denying medicine, ruining the environment etc. These fucks are only doing cause they can (for the fuck of it) and they're laughing at you fools defending them.

it is complicated.

in the state we are in........ its complicated

might be simple to type out, think about, talk about....

but put it into action?????? COMPLICATIONS

humans are complicated...

the people that say its not complicated, usually can't get their shit together enough to PROTEST the complicated decision makers.....

because...... even that is complicated. (humans=complications)

why couldn't I be born a dog that Willie Bee owned? (uncomplicated)

BIG FOKKEN DING DING!!!!

like the rest, except # 5..... for bread, madmaxx, and a few others' sakes

I just LOL'd so hard @ their list of demands that snot came flying out of my nose.

Corporate America sent all the jobs overseas and now they wonder why no one can buy their shit...... Amazing....

Go Wall street occupiers

is that a real list of demands though?

I mean I read that somewhere else, but tried to believe it was just ONE (of many) list of demands.... from ONE (of many) non-bright group....

that's why I didn't repost it here...

is there ANY real leader or spokesperson here?

can we get a reginald denny type victim out of this at least?

Wouldn't it be funny if someone reported to the police that several individuals at zuccati park solicited him for purchase of marijuana and other drugs?

Perhaps it would be more credible in a affidavit for pc if the informant was a respected officer of the courts, such as a local attorney...

i find it hard to believe that list is real... unless it's one of those things where you sue for $900 million knowing you might be lucky to be awarded 100k

good stuff, fiver. thanks for the laugh.

here are my demands:

1) from now on, this planet is known as willie world.

2) corruption by any elected, appointed or otherwise civil servant (i.e., cops, firemen, etc) is a hanging offense.

3) complete and utter tax reform. each and every american citizen will pay the exact same rates for all federal taxes. that includes all federal and other government employees/unions which have been exempt from paying into social security up to now.

4) immigration. we will open up a program for anyone in this country illegally already to come forward and receive citizenship...once they prove they've been paying their full taxes and have at least a 6th-grade level reading/speaking english. anyone caught in this country illegally after today will be deported. we're not promising to deport you back to your country of origin.

5) no american will go fight a war/police action/etc unless congress approves by 60% vote.

Where should we send donations to your campaign fund? We like BayBud in 2012 :bravo:

there is no way we are getting to the bottom of this here..........

look at the BIASED posts of the last few before me

ugh

are any large unions joining these protesting?

are any large unions joining these protesting?

Does America have any large unions anymore? The governments have done a good job of eliminating them. I mean Chicago should still be heavily union but not much else from what I've seen.

Here is a list of their demands: http://occupywallst.org/forum/proposed-list-of-demands-for-occupy-wall-st-moveme/

Proposed List Of Demands For Occupy Wall St Movement!

Posted Sept. 25, 2011, 3:46 p.m. EST (10 days ago) by LloydJHart (Vineyard Haven, MA)

Demand one: Restoration of the living wage. This demand can only be met by ending "Freetrade" by re-imposing trade tariffs on all imported goods entering the American market to level the playing field for domestic family farming and domestic manufacturing as most nations that are dumping cheap products onto the American market have radical wage and environmental regulation advantages. Another policy that must be instituted is raise the minimum wage to twenty dollars an hr.

Demand two: Institute a universal single payer healthcare system. To do this all private insurers must be banned from the healthcare market as their only effect on the health of patients is to take money away from doctors, nurses and hospitals preventing them from doing their jobs and hand that money to wall st. investors.

Demand three: Guaranteed living wage income regardless of employment.

Demand four: Free college education.

Demand five: Begin a fast track process to bring the fossil fuel economy to an end while at the same bringing the alternative energy economy up to energy demand.

Demand six: One trillion dollars in infrastructure (Water, Sewer, Rail, Roads and Bridges and Electrical Grid) spending now.

Demand seven: One trillion dollars in ecological restoration planting forests, reestablishing wetlands and the natural flow of river systems and decommissioning of all of America's nuclear power plants.

Demand eight: Racial and gender equal rights amendment.

Demand nine: Open borders migration. anyone can travel anywhere to work and live.

Demand ten: Bring American elections up to international standards of a paper ballot precinct counted and recounted in front of an independent and party observers system.

Demand eleven: Immediate across the board debt forgiveness for all. Debt forgiveness of sovereign debt, commercial loans, home mortgages, home equity loans, credit card debt, student loans and personal loans now! All debt must be stricken from the "Books." World Bank Loans to all Nations, Bank to Bank Debt and all Bonds and Margin Call Debt in the stock market including all Derivatives or Credit Default Swaps, all 65 trillion dollars of them must also be stricken from the "Books." And I don't mean debt that is in default, I mean all debt on the entire planet period.

Demand twelve: Outlaw all credit reporting agencies.

Demand thirteen: Allow all workers to sign a ballot at any time during a union organizing campaign or at any time that represents their yeah or nay to having a union represent them in collective bargaining or to form a union.

:hahaha:
foking joke

that alone will put 100s of thousands of businesses under

:hahaha:
foking joke

that alone will put 100s of thousands of businesses under

Exactly. Nice that there is free college. who is paying for that?

Does America have any large unions anymore? The governments have done a good job of eliminating them. I mean Chicago should still be heavily union but not much else from what I've seen.

You're kidding right? Not a day goes by where I don't see a union strike/management lockout. Most recently the local painters/paperhangers were picketing the Affina hotel. And don't forget the verizon/communication workers strike. Oh and a coworker here just yesterday auditioned for an extra part in the new dark knight film, he had to sign a union card to get the position.

unions are everywhere

they need dealt with too, they go lazy

a few fat ones are LAUGHING in Beliz right now....

That'll sound silly and dramatic, but the revolution will come when a critical mass of middle/lower class people have trouble feeding themselves. Most everyone, including yours truly, leads a very short-sighted life and can't muster the energy to do something against all the stealing that goes on right in front of us.

But we're all very outraged. Just look at me. Outraged.

IMO, thats not far away. I believe my children will see it in their lifetime if we dont

And yes archie, several local unions walked with the occupy wall st crowd the other day. It was the day when the unruly mob disobeyed police officers, who were concerned for protester safty I might add. They decided to overrun the vehicle lane of the Brooklyn Bridge despite there being adequate accomidation on the pedestrian path.