GLPPOTD - Weds Feb 17

• Start date
  • Replies 57 Comments
  • Views 3,907 Views
:serious:

Just to let all the posters aware, an investigation into this matter is being undertaken as we speak! Not to scare anyone but names are being taken in this matter! Without question this will be a "leave no stone unturned" investigation so don't expect any findings to be given until the appropriate time! As long as you didn't do any troubles, no need to fret!:yes:

Last edited:
Bring it back! I want the GLPPOTD!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT IT NOW!

No. We were robbed by refs 2 nights ago, and robbed by Herman yesterday.

All he had to do (as the 3rd option) was put out two plays. He only gave one. He was very adamant about his one play, and it probably would've swayed the board, as he has been hot recently. But he couldn't even play by the simple rule of listing minimum two games, and the board lost out because of it.

If a solid poster like Herman doesn't even want to abide by the rules that were set in place by the people, what chance do we have with the other guys who aren't even around to make plays.

The GLPPOTD experiment was a fail. At least it was slightly profitable while it lasted.

No. We were robbed by refs 2 nights ago, and robbed by Herman yesterday.

All he had to do (as the 3rd option) was put out two plays. He only gave one. He was very adamant about his one play, and it probably would've swayed the board, as he has been hot recently. But he couldn't even play by the simple rule of listing minimum two games, and the board lost out because of it.

If a solid poster like Herman doesn't even want to abide by the rules that were set in place by the people, what chance do we have with the other guys who aren't even around to make plays.

The GLPPOTD experiment was a fail. At least it was slightly profitable while it lasted.

If someone only really likes one play why force him to put up a 2nd play....that doesn't seem to make much sense.

Because when discussing the structure of how this should work, that is what was decided upon as a group.

This isn't the Bread show here. I am only facilitating this experiment. This is supposed to be a collaborative effort by the people.

But haven't you realized we are contrary by nature?

But I also don't think that just because it didn't work 1 day that it should be shut down until further notice......

But I also don't think that just because it didn't work 1 day that it should be shut down until further notice......

That is inaccurate. That was the 4th day in a row where we had trouble getting ppl who were due to get some plays up.

I enjoyed the GLPPOTD. If ppl wanna continue it I have no problem with it. If we want to change some rules around we can do that too.

It just got tiring not getting any of the Top 7 in the Best Bet to get any plays in. I would have to go to 2nd, sometimes 3rd guy deep to sneak in a play at the last second.

For example, today would be Leisure's pick. He's not here much. Next up would be Herman who only wants to give one play.

I'm all ears.

Okay...herman...give a play..and give a shit square play laying tons of chalk and we will talk and make a decision.... YAY!

why not just use the top players in the best bet thread that are regulars.
maybe make a list of 3or 4 of the top guys/girls in best bet.
they list a couple plays they like , and the majority picks which game to play....

and MonkeyF0oker's vote counts as 3 of us simpltons, so his vote could override others since he has the golden ticket.
sme could be said for RJT.

or we could just fade Breads pick in the best bet

I think we got caught up in the frenzy of the forum when it was new and expected that momentum to continue unabated. Sadly, the forum seems to have slown down to the point where a lot of people only stop by once a day to see what's new. The problem is that we need all the people in the GLPPOTD to be the kind of posters that check the board throughout the day except in cases of extreme business. Can we take a tally of people who check this board at least three times a day, morning, afternoon and evening at least?

People with no life except for GameLive:

1. RogueScholar

:serious:

Just to let all the posters aware, an investigation into this matter is being undertaken as we speak! Not to scare anyone but names are being taken in this matter! Without question this will be a "leave no stone unturned" investigation so don't expect any findings to be given until the appropriate time! As long as you didn't do any troubles, no need to fret!:yes:

The investigation was less time consuming and costly than anticipated!:thumbup:

If you analyze this chart closely, the cause of the in the GLPPOTD not continuing is clearly visible!:yes:

http://i773.photobucket.com/albums/yy20/tradeaj/Pavy Challenge/BirmNotts-12.png

The problem will be worked out with some tinkering and the GLPPOTD will continue! :handshake:

Don't feel bad fellow posters! Many good people followed off balance individuals like this to the ends of the earth!
http://photos.upi.com/topics-New-ph...ison/15004e88a6e7052e91f4493058cb3e05/C_4.jpg
http://b-29s-over-korea.com/Hitlers-Yacht/images/ADOLF-HITLER.jpg
http://thesituationist.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/jim-jones.jpg

gamelive.com 'cause posting is serious business