• Replies 57 Comments
  • Views 3,906 Views

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
Time to regroup after getting fucked over royally last night by some refereeing.

Up to bat today is Juror. Backup plan is Leisure.

:handshake:

Juror has informed me that he will be sleeping all day.

So if Leisure is around, you're up! But he's not here often...so TULLY!!! Be ready!!

HERMAN!! You around? You're up next! Give us some plays!

No doubt. Not as many are as enthusiastic about this project as some others are.

If it's this much of a pain as it's been the last 3 days I'll probably put it down and just continue my poster-following project on my own. Been working out well thus far.

If it's up to me, my #1 play is UAB PK.

In terms of KenPom ranks, the highest rated team that Southern Miss has beaten this year is #94 Houston. UAB is ranked #61. Overall, So. Miss is 2-7 against the Top 150 and they also have 2 losses to teams ranked below 200.

UAB is 9-5 against the Top 150, with another win against #151, so 10-5 against the Top 151.

To be honest, I don't like anything else on the board so I don't want to force a play that gets picked and ends up as a loss. If you all don't want to play UAB thats fine, have someone else pick two plays to vote on.

I have a bunch of nba plays i'm liking. Nothing I would consider huge but all I feel are decent

I REALLY like fading HUGE moves on totals where I see value on the other side. Notre Dame/Louisville opened at 156 at Bookmaker and moved down to 146.5 where I grabbed the over. It's at 147 most places now. Do what you will with it.

Monkey there is a key injury in that game...Harangody not playing.

sooooo what was the play of the day?

There wasn't one. If there is more interest in the future I'll get it going again. Otherwise it is being laid to rest.

:moped:

There wasn't one. If there is more interest in the future I'll get it going again. Otherwise it is being laid to rest.

:moped:

way to have conviction for something you faggot!

ive spent the last 4 days trying to hunt down the top 2 or 3 guys due up to make plays. today i finally got number 3 guy and he would only give one play.

theres just no interest right now. no biggie.