GLPPOTD - Wednesday March 24th **ATTN PALLY & JELLO**

• Start date
  • Replies 69 Comments
  • Views 3,948 Views
I vote for the DEN/BOS Under, it's on ESPN and I'm not sure I want to bet on a team eliminated from the playoffs keeping it close against a superior squad fighting for playoff seeding. Denver/Boston has fewer variables, and the Nuggets are all shaken still from George Karl's illness.

My vote: Denver/Boston UNDER 206.

OK guys on suggestion of poster Pally, today's GLPPOTD IS!!!

Actually we have 6 hours til tip off. My bad. Got a little excited. :wacko:

RS, love you buddy! Nothing like a TV game to sway your vote! :grin:

look the truth is I do "love" minnesota, but it's also not one of those plays I'm "sure" I love, just one that I think I love

a lot of the glaptopd suggestions i have made in the past, the love levels were similar, but the certainty levels a bit higher

what can i say boys what can i say

minnesota fukin sucks ass

but i'm gonna be on this one pretty big

i know i am repeating myself boys

i am trying to CALM MYSELF DOWN about being on the play AND recommending it to others

i want you boys to WIN

i want you to be up on the year

the denver/boston game is one where the confidence level is a bit higher, but the edge there i think is much lower

in other words, i feel like I'm 50% sure minnesota should be +4 or something like that, but 80% sure denver/boston should be 202 or something like that

you dig?

i know i know i know i know all the smarties here will say "so you think widely available major sport numbers can have DD +EV??" and then they will roll their eyes

hey smarties - FUK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

the denver/boston game is one where the confidence level is a bit higher, but the edge there i think is much lower

in other words, i feel like I'm 50% sure minnesota should be +4 or something like that, but 80% sure denver/boston should be 202 or something like that

you dig?

I do indeed, I have the Den/Bos total at 202.5 myself. Whereas the only thing I have in support of Minny is the fact that Charlotte played a game to OT last night. Without that circumstance I think Minny loses by 15. They still could lose by 15, but I think Charlotte will be slightly fatigued and probably cut them some slack.

I can get MN +9 -105 at bp. This should be a close game so I'll siding with it.

Vote 1-1 so far. This could be one for the ages!

den-bos under

pally did you saw i hit all my 4 picks on my gltptpkpdffd day all nba?

pally are you proud of me?

Pally, what do you think about Boston Team Total UNDER 105? I'm not saying as another option for GLPPOTD, but just for a handicapper's perspective. I think I like it even a little more than the Under for the Game Total. Boston's coming back from Utah, and Denver will be hearing Adrian Dantley screaming "defense, defense, defense!" all night after last night's shambles in MSG.

den-bos under

pally did you saw i hit all my 4 picks on my gltptpkpdffd day all nba?

pally are you proud of me?

yes interesting

Monday was a big day for me too but I was on none of those plays

you hit with that boston over which concerns me a bit because my sense for boston totals is not as clear as it has been in the past

I have gotten burned on boston unders a bit this year and now have recommended another one today

when you are the point man for glapptotd it is important that ALL of your suggestions be winners so that the little people who are voting cant fuk it up

i know just for that comment both of my glpatopd plays today will lose

God I hope not I am pretty huge on minnesota

i got minnesota +10 -110 at carib this morning. I hope there is a 50% chance my edge is 46.1%

i got minnesota +10 -110 at carib this morning. I hope there is a 50% chance my edge is 46.1%

well congratulations, because there is!!

what's the deal? someone call it.