• Replies 69 Comments
  • Views 3,947 Views

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
We are on a bit of a nice run. PALLY KEEP IT GOIN!!!

:crown::crown::crown::crown::crown:

pally has MINNESOTA +10.5 listed in Best Bet

:anlight:

PALLY GIVE US SOME GAMES YOU GODDAM PSYCHOPATH!!!! :moped:

Agree with Bread can't put out best bets and no GLPOTD. But Pally did it early and might have went to bed? Wake up soon Pally or we do have Jello as backup. :thumbup:

boys i posted minnesota in best bets but not glapopdtod because you did not put the fukin gtpatolpd thread up soon enough

anyway yes i pounded the living hell out of minnesota +10.5 on the overnights

sure i'll give minnesota as one of the picks

boys i'll be completely honest with you minnesota fukin sucks

boys i'll be completely honest with you i may be overrating minnesota this year i have won big with them at times yes but i have also LOST BIG with them at times as well

but boys i will be on this play big myself and i will give it as one of my glpattopd suggestions

another one you could consider would be denver/boston under, I hit 206 on the overnights

Now I can see why people got irate with Nicky and the Boys thing, Thanks Pally for the play but sounds like fellas was voted in? :dunno:

Will there be anymore plays or are those our two, Pally? :niggawtf:

boys if we go with minnesota i hope we cash this but i'll be honest with you minnesota really fukin sucks

Wait, pally is Nicky? Wow

I like the MINN play but it's no where near 10.5 anymore

Will there be anymore plays or are those our two, Pally? :niggawtf:

well boys for now those are the two that i got

i looked at all the college and nba games last night and those are the two that i got for now

there are a few others that I am thinking about, that caught my eye for various reasons, but I also have significant concerns about all of them

I have concerns about Minnesota too, namely that they flat out suck ass overall, but I believe they are in a good position to keep this one close tonight

although you never know of course we could be looking at 54-39 Charlotte at halftime

on the other hand who knows we could also see 52-50 minnesota at half time

boys I just do not know

this is what I got for now

it's possible I may go big on some other plays, but none that I know of yet

boys I am way up in college hoops on the year but also down in NBA on the year i am not gonna lie to you

boys I looked at the college games today there was nothing I liked on first look but if you want I will look at them again and offer up some of them if you would like

boys these are my picks for now but I admit I feel a little sick offering up minnesota

but boys i did also pound the fuk out of +10.5 and looks like I got a good number. didn't even have to take -110

I have no vote on MN or Bos under.

Will play majority vote.

I have no vote on MN or Bos under.

Will play majority vote.

Me too. Don't think it would be right having no clue right now on the NBA and make a vote. Please don't judge me!