GLPPOTD - Wednesday March 10th **ATTN PALLY & L7USTIN**

• Start date
  • Replies 45 Comments
  • Views 3,222 Views
perhaps we say FUKKK ITTTT to the line movement and go with md eastern shore anyway and fukin SHOW THOSE LINES GUYS AND SHARPS WERE NOT AFRAID TO PUT MONEY AGAINST THEIR FUKIN "WISEGUY OPINIONS"

of course, my moneys already in there, theres no turning back for me

you guys have the option to save yourselves if you want to, i understand that

This is one of the hardest choices we have had to make?

This is one of the hardest choices we have had to make?

well boys if you want to do a late addition we could try delaware st on the ml -170

cal poly is a safe but unexciting play, like RS said this game will probably go down to the wire and be a coin flip so you're probably getting small but solid value on poly as a dog

OR..........WE COULD FUKIN TELL THE LINE MOVEMENT TO GO FUK ITSELF AND TAKE MD EASTERN SHORE!! THAT WOULD BE THE CRAZY AND FUN AND BRAVE BUT ALSO PROBABLY STUPID AND MONEY-LOSING MOVE. WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I vote Cal Poly too! Going to take the points and hope for close game either way if this turns out to be the choice Don't understand line crap with MD E S and it scares me! :yes:

Got home late last night and didn't see anything I liked so this will be the play MrsMonkey will put in for me. Good luck guys and hope I come home to a winner! :thumbup:

It's only 3-0...but this late in the game I think we have to say that

TODAY'S GLPPOTD BY WAY OF POSTER PALLY IS...

CAL POLY ON THE MONEYLINE!!!

:handshake::anlight::guitar::dance:

lets go pally

juror wish me luck right now, I'm way way overexposed on Md Eastern Shore.

Just got a big score with SF Austin, but if Md Eastern Shore loses it'll wipe out all that and then some. Not too bad, I'll just be a couple units down, but I'm way overexposed here pal. I hope those guys who moved that line were wrong. Let's get this one boys.

pally i just lost a bet in another sport that if it were nba bball the score would be equivalent of 128-40, total failure pally

good luck pally

i cant even find the md eastern shore match on the score sites

This Poly game will start well after I'm already asleep. I better wake up to a nice surprise PALLY YOU JERKOFF!!! :kiss2:

pally i just lost a bet in another sport that if it were nba bball the score would be equivalent of 128-40, total failure pally

good luck pally

i cant even find the md eastern shore match on the score sites

33-30 Md Eastern Shore at the half.

I could hedge out here like a weakling, but I'll just ride with it. It's gonna go down to the wire. Not my finest betting moment, but it comes with the territory I guess.

This Poly game will start well after I'm already asleep. I better wake up to a nice surprise PALLY YOU JERKOFF!!! :kiss2:

HEY - keep em up pal. let's keep it clean

Glad you used your 400th post for that Pally. :guitar:

juror wish me luck right now, I'm way way overexposed on Md Eastern Shore.

Just got a big score with SF Austin, but if Md Eastern Shore loses it'll wipe out all that and then some. Not too bad, I'll just be a couple units down, but I'm way overexposed here pal. I hope those guys who moved that line were wrong. Let's get this one boys.

I am on Md Easter Shore as well....I bet the bad line too. I never thought it would go in the direction that it did. Let's nail it.

I am on Md Easter Shore as well....I bet the bad line too. I never thought it would go in the direction that it did. Let's nail it.

thats all it is baby

thats all it is baby

they SHOULD have moved the line to 3 when I fukin bet it last night

Goin to bed in a bit. Would be real nice to wake up to a winner. GL fellas.