Score
Tokens
:panda:

pally its your big day yo

pally we are 2 - 0 -1

pally you're under the lights

l7ustin you're backup just in case pally don't lace them boots

:handshake:

not seeing a whole lot on the college card, 3 sides did catch my eye.

1) Md Eastern Shore I took -2 at -118 on the overnight, line might mov. Coppin St last place, Eastern Shore got them twice, should do it again.

2) Stephen F Austin on the ML if it doesn't get too high. Austin is the first place team playing pretty well, Arlington mid-range with weaknesses.

3) late game Cal Poly on the ML if the line stays as a small dog. Willl probably go down to the wire, cal poly had the last game 4 days ago won, but Irvine hit like 4 3 pointers in the last 30 seconds or something to send it to OT and then won in OT.

maybe some nba stuff later

Which play do you feel the most confident about? I can still get Md Eastern Shore at -2 -105...so that line hasn't moved...yet.

md eastern shore went down to -1

not sure what the deal with that move is boys

what can i say

i disagree with the move but the reason for it is probably more informed than i am

SF Austin is now at 4.5 though

i dont know i guess i like them both equally, i'd probably say md eastern shore more but i dont understand the move and that can be a bad sign (but not always of course)

Austin line quickly went up to -4.5 and damn MD E S is now +1? Don't know anything about these teams but people are on Coppin St for sure.

Austin line quickly went up to -4.5 and damn MD E S is now +1? Don't know anything about these teams but people are on Coppin St for sure.

wow something is up with that md eastern shore line

could even be an injury

i am now very very worried i am on the wrong side

i obviously got a horrific number when i bet the overnight line

oh well

i guess my rec would be SFA on the ml even though its a bit steep now

SFA ML is already down to 1.53 at CRIS, and that's the very best price I can find. That's a little out of my personal comfort zone for a postseason college hoops ML.

Oout of those 3 I like Poly on the $line. Can find at +130 right now.

Pally, just want to answer one of your grave, grave questions of how another human being could hate a fellow poster? Having that poster give them a losing GLPOTD. Just take a couple extra pills and it will come to you! Glad I'm not in your position! Rooting for you since I have a vested interest! :yes:

Right. We need more guys to pick one of the 3. Especially if one is starting in a couple hours.

Pally, just want to answer one of your grave, grave questions of how another human being could hate a fellow poster? Having that poster give them a losing GLPOTD. Just take a couple extra pills and it will come to you! Glad I'm not in your position! Rooting for you since I have a vested interest! :yes:

yes i know

i am miffed and concerned about that md estern shore line

less because i gave it as a GLAPPTOPD pick and more because i fukin POUNDED AN AWFUL NUMBER ON THE OVERNIGHT

i thought the line would do what the SF austin line did

i wonder whats going on

Pally, we are one! It will come to you! -190 ML isn't my cup of tea. (lost biggest wager ever on Colts ML) but most posters here are probably like me not knowing these teams? Anyone please, come to our dear friend Pally's assistance. We can crucify him later if the pick doesn't come through. :yes:

I see that Pally has gone with Stone Cold Stephen F Austin for his Best Bet, so that will do for me.

Oout of those 3 I like Poly on the $line. Can find at +130 right now.

If these are the choices then I'm going with Cal Poly as well. I love betting the underdog in these kinds of coinflip games.

I see that Pally has gone with Stone Cold Stephen F Austin for his Best Bet, so that will do for me.

dunder i got 190 but very soon after it went to 240 on bookmaker

perhaps delaware st -170?

perhaps cal poly?

perhaps we say FUKKK ITTTT to the line movement and go with md eastern shore anyway and fukin SHOW THOSE LINES GUYS AND SHARPS WERE NOT AFRAID TO PUT MONEY AGAINST THEIR FUKIN "WISEGUY OPINIONS"