Since
Jan 24, 2010
Score
Tokens
:panda:

Ok Mister Monkey its showtime. Lets do this. :handshake:

Tully you're backup. :propeller:

Last edited:
I see on the front page that we can now vote for the GLPPOTD? How? It was linked to this post.

silly robyn, first mister monkey or tully have to make his plays and then we decide on them !!!!!!!11

Is there a voting option? I thought that maybe you made a poll or something. Don't be rude, Juror!!!!!!!!!!!!1

nah, everybody votes via posting, its what we do robyn we power post

1)N. Carolina +4.5-5
1)T Tech-Miss. Under 156.5-157
3)T Tech +9

I have been cold as ice of late! Didn't do anything last night except watch DWST and TV stuff with the Mrs.

Money goes NC's way but line went up? Maybe cause Zeller might not play. Money goes TTech way and line goes up? It seems to be starting to go the other way though? Little Knight's Tech team likes to score but thinking that will play some hard ball tonight?

Tully has been hot of late, might be an option to get his plays also. Especially now there is voting on this? The monkeys are feeling a bit of pressure of late. Thank you and Tully wake up dude!

Robyn has my address and I'm scared!!! If you must do troubles Robyn, at least be like the female black window and do me first before you eat me!

less go mister monkey

i'll play the consensus, can't help with cbb

Of these three, my vote is for UNC.

UNC spread for me, I'm very iffy on Texas Tech without double digit points, and I actually like the Over for TT/MISS. I think UNC wants the NIT title more than the other quarterfinalists from BCS conferences. Plus, these games so often come down to coaching, and Roy Williams has taken a lot of heat for the Tar Heels collapse this season. I think Roy at least gets these boys to Madison Square Garden, which should mollify the boosters until next season.

My vote: North Carolina +5

Wow, I come on here hoping you picked UAB for your play because I was going to go big on it. Now I don't know what to do. Damn you monkey man.

I will go with UNC +5 as well.....it seems like a good play.

Bruins -115 is my only play so far.

I also think the Coyotes have some value at +168

Today's glppotd via Mr Monkey is

UNC!!

God bless.