GLPPOTD - Sunday Mar 7th **ATTN COUGAR & ROBYN**

• Start date
  • Replies 55 Comments
  • Views 4,023 Views
Just now checking in. CB, this was your play, not mine. I was your back-up if you didn't show up, which you did. Thankfully. I had a terrible night with my MMA picks and well, you all know how bad Bread is.

NC State, Northern Iowa, or Wake.

I'll go with my initial choice I guess.

Ah, there's Robyn!

JJ Gold is on NC State.

Keep that in mind.

Okay, JJ Gold picked like 18 CBB games today so he's bound to win one of them. Going with my gut.

NC State -2 (probably -2.5 now)

I will go with that but it this is a loser my minions will find you Cougar (Texas, right?)
When they do you can expect a good talking too, maybe even a stern reprimand.

Anyway enough of the negativity, this will be a winner.

Is this game on TV anywhere?

is the play decided?

i didnt check in earlier because - i was fukin capping the card!

what are the choices?

in my opinion lots of solid stuff in conference games, too many to suggest

Apparently Pally is the only person on this board with the requisite skill to vote on these plays. I'll go with whatever you guys decide.

look i aint saying im some kind of capping guru but GODDAM YALL GLAPPATOD PICKERS AND ANALYSTS NEED TO TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR! DO YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE??

is the play decided?

i didnt check in earlier because - i was fukin capping the card!

what are the choices?

in my opinion lots of solid stuff in conference games, too many to suggest

NC St is the play Pally what else do you like for the rest of the day. How about NBA too! Inquiring minds want to know!

look i aint saying im some kind of capping guru but GODDAM YALL GLAPPATOD PICKERS AND ANALYSTS NEED TO TAKE A LOOK IN THE MIRROR! DO YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE??

Dude, I don't even cap college hoops outside the Pac-10/WCC/BigSky, and yet to get somebody in this thread to give a variety of sports or even conferences to pick from is like pulling fucking teeth. You'd think that college basketball is the only sport being played in the world right now. I've got some plays I'm in absolute love with in the NBA today, but nobody even mentioned the NBA, yet again. I'm not saying Cougar's picks aren't great, but if you're trying to give the board some choices, couldn't you limit yourself to one option per sport? I dunno, I'm just tired of this losing experiment, especially now when some people think that criticizing is the right approach to save a sinking ship.

Who the fuck are you Pally? What was your name on S-faggot-R? Have you got something to hide?

I'm on under 135.5 in that one but if I had to take a side it would be nc st

gl!

although it seems like not many people are on it

but still it would be nice to get morale up a bit

NC St is the play Pally what else do you like for the rest of the day. How about NBA too! Inquiring minds want to know!

well monkey people have a history of tailing me and getting fukin BURIED on here but if you want to know, what the hell I'll tell you what i'm on, do whatever you want with it

a bunch of conference unders, gonzaga, siena, stony brook, fairfield, wofford, west kentucky, appy st, all to varying degrees

also odu -1.5, and will probably also take a bunch of faves on the ml

monkey dont tail me on any of it you will get BURIED

damn, monkey!

i punked out like a LITTLE BIT*H ON BALL ST

i fukkin wanted to POUND THEM at +5.5 but i didnt because i got FUKED taking them at -200 over toledo a few weeks ago

thats why im not pro

Pally, why the hostility bro? First you tell us we don't know what we're doing? Then we say find, we need your help? And then this? I needed to get on new meds, you might want to look into that? :dunno:

Pally sounds like a JJ-wannabe, ranting and raving, desperate for attention but always dodging any questions of substance. I may have found my first member for the ignore list here on GL.

Pally sounds like a JJ-wannabe, ranting and raving, desperate for attention but always dodging any questions of substance. I may have found my first member for the ignore list here on GL.

scholar i truly cannot help it if everyone wants to pay attention to me and i take attention away from others

THEY ARE THE ONES PAYING ATTENTION TO ME!!

what can i do about it?

you cant FORCE someone not to pay attention to you!!!!

Pally, why the hostility bro? First you tell us we don't know what we're doing? Then we say find, we need your help? And then this? I needed to get on new meds, you might want to look into that? :dunno:

what are you on? i'm on zoloft that s*it DOES NOT WORK

what do you think i should switch to?