• Views 4,022 Views

roguejuror

rouge
Since
Jan 24, 2010
Score
Tokens
:panda:

Cougar save us daddy. Don't know how many people will be up for it after the last few days. :wacko:

In it for the long haul! Please listen to my pal Pally's advice! I can't believe Bread bet it big again? Told him it's a 1 unit play! :duh:

I am awake and looking at the games now. I will do my best. Expect it within the hour. Card looks tough though, at first glance.

I am awake and looking at the games now. I will do my best. Expect it within the hour. Card looks tough though, at first glance.

Looking at standings in conferences and don't see teams yet that have to win? Tough card indeed! You will get us back on track! :yes:

Waiting for the N.Texas/UL Monroe line. If it's less than 7.5 N.Texas might be my play.

I'm not putting my play down until these other lines come out.

Time for a shower and some breakfast. I will be back later, but I'll try to post by 11.

N. Texas line came out at -8.5 so I'm off it.

Play is NC State -2

Boston College has been hot, but look at how they have played on the road recently. Lost by 5 at Georgia Tech and 15 at Florida State. Meanwhile the Wolfpack have played pretty good at home all year (11-7) plus they beat Duke, Wake Forest, and Florida State. They are also coming off getting blown out by the Hokies so I expect a bounce back here.

Other leans:

Illinois +3.5
Wake Forest -1.5

This is actually Robyn's play, so mine should only be in consideration if she can't find something she likes.

NC St appears to be a good play. BC nothing to play for for ACC tourney standings. Illinois +3.5 popped out for me too but these teams appear headed to be playing right back at in the conf. tourney? Plus Wisc is so much stronger stat wise that surprised me?

Like WF cause they might need this game to help tourney resume but these guys have screwed me enough this year. CB, just for info. sake, any opinion on N Iowa -3 and Old Dom -1.5? Thanks and good job! :thumbup:

Northern Iowa is a play for me.

Gun to my head I roll with Old Dominion as well, but I like the NIOWA play much better. That D is scary good, plus WSU is only 5-8 ATS on the road-pair that with NIOWA 11-6 ATS at home.

There's reason to believe that N Iowa might be a better GLPOTD, but I'll let others decide.

Northern Iowa is a play for me.

Gun to my head I roll with Old Dominion as well, but I like the NIOWA play much better. That D is scary good, plus WSU is only 5-8 ATS on the road-pair that with NIOWA 11-6 ATS at home.

There's reason to believe that N Iowa might be a better GLPOTD, but I'll let others decide.

Thanks! N Iowa guys played less minutes last 2 nights than the WichSt guys and reading where coach of WSt said a few guys were kind of banged up to begin with before the conf. tourney started.

I already put in Plays for Wake and N Iowa....so obviously I really like those plays. If you are liking NC State...I trust your judgement

How much does NC State need that game as opposed to B.C.? Does it help with positioning in the ACC tourney? I believe the top 4 seeds get byes in that tourney and a win doesn't get either in the top 4.... My biggest concern is that neither team has much to play for here.

AMBy, yes neither team does seem to need it! I guess swaying to the home team could be the call? Hopefully get more opinions on this?

I like how poorly BC has played on the road as well. That had a lot to do with my decision. N Iowa might be the play, if we can't get come to an agreement.

Where's Robyn and her fabulous chest?

Damit! Waited too long with N Iowa. Now going to have to pay extra juice to feel safe! :madd:

AMBy, yes neither team does seem to need it! I guess swaying to the home team could be the call? Hopefully get more opinions on this?

Yeah my only problem with that is you are trying to figure out which team will try the least....

Apparently Pally is the only person on this board with the requisite skill to vote on these plays. I'll go with whatever you guys decide.