GLPPOTD - Saturday March 27th **ATTN SCHOLAR & l7USTIN**

• Start date
  • Replies 60 Comments
  • Views 5,668 Views
Good news for the team total is that Kansas State won't want to end their season and they are a good 3 point shooting team. Butler could hit 10 free throws in the last 2 minutes.

over 2 mins with no pts. welp....looks like we're rooting for OT :banghead:

Let me know how that tennis play turns out. I was on my way in here to declare it the potd...and amby snuck in that butler play just in time.

Wow that game was dreadful. boohoo.

So sorry guys, I don't even know what to say. The Habs are already down 1-0 too...

Dood nobody can predict how ugly that game was...and they still came with 3 pts of getting it.

That was the part that hurt the worst. I still thought we were in it until K. St. dicked around with the ball from 53 seconds down to under 30.

Yea I posted about that very possession being a microcosm of the entire shittiness of the eentire game. So bad. Posted in the in game thread.

we know the game rogie, no apologies needed

Hantuchova wins the first set 6-2, hasn't even broken a sweat. Petrova 1st Serve all the way down to 39% with a couple double faults.

god fuckin dammit.

my local fox sports affiliate is showing "Inside Israeli Basketball" fucking awesome!!!!!!11

Over here it's "Ken Griffey Jr. Unscripted"! I mean, give me a break, the tennis runs late and they just move on? I love the Griff and Jew Hoops as much as the next guy, but that shit is what the 4AM time slot was invented for!

thx

only stream i could find was bet365 account

There it is, Daniela gets the break and is now serving for the match! Boom-shaka-laka!

this is the worst day of my life by mere seconds.

congrats pete.