GLPPOTD - Saturday March 27th **ATTN SCHOLAR & l7USTIN**

• Start date
  • Replies 60 Comments
  • Views 5,676 Views
My vote >DANIELA HANTUCHOVA (+140 @ DSI)

RS knows his tennis better than anything else and says this is his favorite. Why not take a shot at a live dog to add 1.4 units to the account? Plus the line movement indicates strong plays by the big money. I vote for this one 1.5 x

wow! vote is
portland
butler
tennis

all 2 votes a piece. How exciting!!! 45 mins left. Scholar in case we are locked, have your absolute favorite ready as the tiebreaker.

Oh I think I see your fav :clap:

I get killed in his tennis plays every time I play them even when he feels very confident so i cannot vote for that. Although I love home dogs in the NHL....i think Montreal is all but done. Nj actually has played well since the Olympic Break.

That leaves me with Butler and Portland. I think they are both solid and probably both will....but I think we may have missed the value on Portland as it was at -2.5 and now it is -3.5. Although I can get -3...I still think my vote goes for Butler.

So Butler it is for me.

OK...well with less than 30 mins left....i have to say that todays very well thought out glppotd IS!!

Butler team over!!!!

:moped::moped::moped::moped:

Woohoo! I'm glad you guys enjoyed the plays; it was really gratifying to see votes come in for almost all of them (thought at least Matty would vote for the Habs) and thanks for putting them on the front page. I'm feeling awesome about this Butler TT Over, I just doubled down on it after seeing the final vote.

AMBy, you know I love you, but I'm glad you didn't like Hantuchova. You're right, I don't know that we've ever won a tennis bet that you tailed with the exception of Lisicki during last year's grass season where we both cashed a few times. I still love the play, hoping to get a little more action on Matchy before it starts.

Thanks for the show of support Bread, I didn't want to let you down. Let's cash this bitch!

I was getting sweaty palms over dropping a HUGE play on a tennis match, but i was in it to win it Peter. I wasn't scared. Amby changed it up at the very final bell...i was coming in to make announcemnt. lol.

Hell, I also went large on game over, hoping that this hits on both ends. FUCKING SCORE YOU IDIOTS!!!!

:moped:

biggest bet of tourney right here folks.

Fuck man not the start at all I needed. Butler over looks decent though.

Butler's pace looks good so far, heading to the stripe for two more.

If Butler can get to 40 by the half we are home clear....that is the magic number in my mind.

missed wide open layups. ouch.

ks st cant even get a shot in the air.

brutal game to make my biggest play. ouch.

oh well.

If only I had said Butler ML, people could be writing songs about my greatness. I bet even Shanty would contribute a poem. Sheesh.

worst.game.ever.to.have.a.shitload.on.the.over.

:bread: <--- way earlier than i was hoping to see him.

well the good news is...i have 15 units on butler as well. and butler team over isnt done...if i can hit both those, i wont lose TOO much on game over.

gotta love losing a bet in the first 5 mins. unreal.

We all need ks st to make some kind of game of this to get some late weak fouls for butler.