GLPPOTD - Monday March 8 **ATTN Mr. Monkey**

• Start date
  • Replies 45 Comments
  • Views 3,739 Views
Vegasinsider has Hilton now PK and Resort still N Texas still +1 but at +100. Want you to bet N Texas? Are just the sharps on Denver in Vegas? Really want to win, already bet it and getting paranoid like smoking a jay and everyone's staring at you! :dunno:

i'm confused, which side did you bet mr monkey? denver or n texas?

mister monkey calm down, smoke a j :thumbup:

:lmao: Wouldn't that be nice. Pally I bet N. Texas -1

Liked what I saw with St Mary's last night so best bet either St Mary's or N. Texas? :dunno: Playing both though!

I am going to be betting William and Mary and N. Texas myslef so I like both of those plays...

Not sure if there has been an official play made yet.

I also like laying the points with the Dallas Mavs in the NBA. That team really looks like they are firing on all cylinders right now. I see them extending their winning streak pretty easily against an over matched Twolves squad.

W & M-Old Dom starts at 7PM. Guys, how bout we start voting on the 3 popular choices that appear. Either W & M , N. Texas, or St Mary's? My vote goes for N. Texas along with a few other posters. :popcorn:

N Texas just started to move to -1.5 at some places.

My vote is with N. Texas as well...

:lmao: Wouldn't that be nice. Pally I bet N. Texas -1

Liked what I saw with St Mary's last night so best bet either St Mary's or N. Texas? :dunno: Playing both though!

ok well i'm on n texas as well, pretty big

not that I'm always on the right side but i been doing real good of late

on the other hand, my one big loser yesterday was mid tenn st -2 over denver, so who knows

i'm on this one big, i do feel a little funny about it, since i was so big on md tenn st yesterday and was WAY wrong on that, and was also big on n texas on the ml yesterday at -375 and BARELY squeaked out with that one......so i definitely might not be reading these teams too well....but overall I'm on fire, and i'll be on n texas big, so take that for what its worth......

oh brother this is shaping up to be one of THOSE GAMES......

a thread where EVERYONE AND THERE FUKIN MOM LOVES A SIDE.........YOU KNOW WHAT FUKIN HAPPENS NEXT.............ooooh boy.......well maybe could it be that GL is different and if everyone in a GL thread is on a side it doesn't necessarily lose?? what do you think??

boys i'm pretty fukin big on n texas myself BOYS WHAT DO YOU THINK??????????????????/////////////

oh brother this is shaping up to be one of THOSE GAMES......

a thread where EVERYONE AND THERE FUKIN MOM LOVES A SIDE.........YOU KNOW WHAT FUKIN HAPPENS NEXT.............ooooh boy.......well maybe could it be that GL is different and if everyone in a GL thread is on a side it doesn't necessarily lose?? what do you think??

boys i'm pretty fukin big on n texas myself BOYS WHAT DO YOU THINK??????????????????/////////////

Pally, I think you ought to STFU! Still love you unless N. Texas doesn't cover?

Pally, I think you ought to STFU! Still love you unless N. Texas doesn't cover?

mrmonkey IM GETTING FUKIN NERVOUS PAL EVERYONE IN THIS FUKIN THREAD LOVES FUKIN N TEXAS YOU WHAT THAT MEANS PAL!!!!!

monkey WE ARE BOTH ON MEDS ARE U AWARE OF THAT?? DONT TELL ME TO STFU WE ARE TWO LOONEY BIN CASES YELLING AT EACH OTHER NOT MAKING SENSE!!!!!!!11111111

mr monkey SHOULD I PULL MY BET??????

mr monkey SHOULD I PULL MY BET??????

NO!!! It's not what you got to pull, but what you have to stop pulling? Kids! Bread, maybe you should get out your red magic marker and put in the play. I take full responsibility! :yes: Have to take my dad back home.

lofl at Mr monkey and pally goin at it. What a wonderful car wreck.

OK...today's GLPPOTD IS

NORTH TEXAS!!

Grab your nuts and pray folks.

Sweet, got back from the woods in time to get the Ass-rape play of the day in!

North Texas Mean Green (love that team's name) ML -108 @ Matchy for 2 units. Pally's on it so I'm already marking it a winner. :p

gonna get on this one.
I havent looked at any lines since Saturday and almost feel refreshed.
to hungover yesterday, and worked today
lets start the week with a weiner