GLPPOTD - Monday March 8 **ATTN Mr. Monkey**

• Start date
  • Replies 45 Comments
  • Views 3,738 Views
Swarmy is the backup today, although I pray for all of you that it doesn't come to that.

I give out an open invitation to any poster who wants to post a pick they like which includes an explanation why. We then need posters to please look into these and give an opinion. Only a few CBB games tonight (no lines out yet?) that I have any knowledge about the teams. Handful of NBA games and couple NHL games on tap.

I will put out something for CBB when the lines come out. RS saved me some coin by not playing Portland last night. Hadn't seen teams play but going by numbers liked the wrong side. Glad I started a thread about it and RS and Tully responded by saying they thought St Mary's was the way to go! Hope no one feels I'm copping out with this just trying to maximize our efforts to get a win tonight! :thumbup:

I think you are copping out, Monkey.
You are at the top of the leaderboard for a reason. We are not at the top, for a reason.

I think you are copping out, Monkey.
You are at the top of the leaderboard for a reason. We are not at the top, for a reason.

I will give out something with CBB when the lines come out but just trying to added variety to the picks? NBA? NHL? My luck when doing the GLPOTD hasn't been that good. I will do my best! :thumbup:

Leaning N Texas PK, St Mary's +4, W & M +9, and Siena -7.5 in no particular order except a slight lean in that aspect toward N. Texas at the moment. Feedback please. Thanks!

Will be out from 2-4PM or so!

mrmonkey will have input very soon, in an hour or two

Haven't seen teams play, but Denver can throw off N Texas with their Princeton offense. N Texas must IMO be patient O and D wise? Even though neutral game, N Texas 6-3 and Denver 1-8 in away conference games. Denver could be the worst rebounding team in the country? No second chances for sure? Denver's opponents go to the foul line a ton and N Texas scores a ton from the foul line. Denver's 3rd game in 3 nights?

I have to be missing something here for sure, right? Vegassinsider Hilton has Denver +1 and Resort NT +1? Betting trends 94% to NTexas? Twn-miunte warning shows 82-18% towards NTexas though the line went from NT-1 to PK?

Going out again, but if posters feel very positive about other chocies, don't be afraid to say so. Thanks! :thumbup:

Leaning N Texas PK, St Mary's +4, W & M +9, and Siena -7.5 in no particular order except a slight lean in that aspect toward N. Texas at the moment. Feedback please. Thanks!

Will be out from 2-4PM or so!

agree with n tex and wm mary, disagree with siena and don't like st marys

out of those 4, n tex and wm mary are the 2 i'd pick

i'll be betting both of them

Haven't seen teams play, but Denver can throw off N Texas with their Princeton offense. N Texas must IMO be patient O and D wise? Even though neutral game, N Texas 6-3 and Denver 1-8 in away conference games. Denver could be the worst rebounding team in the country? No second chances for sure? Denver's opponents go to the foul line a ton and N Texas scores a ton from the foul line. Denver's 3rd game in 3 nights?

I have to be missing something here for sure, right? Vegassinsider Hilton has Denver +1 and Resort NT +1? Betting trends 94% to NTexas? Twn-miunte warning shows 82-18% towards NTexas though the line went from NT-1 to PK?

Really wasn't enough volume to read too much into that line movement as it is back at -1 again everywhere. This is pretty much a tossup game for me, but I will follow suit and take it.. GLPPOTD!

Vegasinsider has Hilton now PK and Resort still N Texas still +1 but at +100. Want you to bet N Texas? Are just the sharps on Denver in Vegas? Really want to win, already bet it and getting paranoid like smoking a jay and everyone's staring at you! :dunno: