GLPPOTD - Monday March 15th **ATTN JUROR & ILLMATICK**

• Start date
  • Replies 29 Comments
  • Views 2,011 Views
And Liverpool was spanking Portsmouth lasted I checked, too. Just not our day, boys. THESE FUCKING TEAMS ARE ASSSSSSSSS!!!

Looks like a good thing that I was in meetings all day and missed the play.

And Liverpool was spanking Portsmouth lasted I checked, too. Just not our day, boys. THESE FUCKING TEAMS ARE ASSSSSSSSS!!!

Did Bread take over Scholar's computer?? :lmao:

Scary that our lead Best Bet guy hasn't recorded a winning glppotd yet. That's not entirely his fault of course...but still weird.

Nah, just trying to get into the spirit of things. Plus, my bets seem to be ass-backwards lately. I fucking loved that Ferrer pick yesterday, and he got blown out of the water along with substantial amounts of my 'roll. Today my best pick was Peer, who I was fairly iffy about but was unable to find anything I liked more. She came out and owned a superior player, and yet I didn't make as much money off her as I lost on Ferrer. And thus the cycle goes, my best plays are in the tank right now.

Scary that our lead Best Bet guy hasn't recorded a winning glppotd yet. That's not entirely his fault of course...but still weird.

2-2 today

1-2-1 on glptotdaadd

Did your tennis play win? I didn't realize tiil late that you snuck that in there...thought it was all soccer....or I woulda voted for it....still wouldn't have mattered.