• Replies 29 Comments
  • Views 2,010 Views

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
Juror you are up!! Start this big week off right.

soccer > Isreal > Maccabi Haifa - Maccabi Tel Aviv > 2pm EST

Haifa -0.75 -130

tennis > Indian Wells > Rafa Nadal - Mario Ancic > 4pm EST

Rafa -5 -125

soccer > English Premier League > Liverpool - Portsmouth > 4pm EST

Portsmouth +1.5 +110

soccer > Spain La Liga > Atletico Madrid - Osasuna > 4pm EST

Over 2.5 -105

Whatever majority I go with. We will obviously miss out on 2pm game. Cutoff time will be at 3:30.

I'm gonna have to disagree with playing Rafa on the handicap. He's been struggling with the wind at Indian Wells and the only time these two met on hard-courts Rafa won in two tiebreak sets. That's not to say that I like Ancic on the handicap any better, because I really can't find a good angle to play on this match at all. Witness Rafa's description of things after his last match (also in the morning)

Q. It looked like conditions were pretty difficult out there.
RAFAEL NADAL: Yeah, difficult ones today. It was, well, in the beginning -- well, today when I went to practice in the morning was perfect conditions, no? I feel really well practicing.
And when I went on court, the weather completely changed, so it was difficult to adapt. But, you know, I start the match playing well.
Later, when I playing in favor of the wind, it was very difficult for me with the backhand, because I feel it if I only touch the ball, the ball was out, went too much.
But it was a good start with the conditions for me. Very happy.

That leaves the two later soccer matches on the table, and of the two I like the Over better. Soccer sides have been a real pain to me lately, but the totals seem to be more predictable. I would understand if we went with Portsmouth though because it's gonna be on the boob tube.

My vote: Atletico Madrid/Osasuna OVER 2.5 -105

Atletico v Osasuna over looks solid to me.

soccer > Spain La Liga > Atletico Madrid - Osasuna > 4pm EST

Over 2.5 -105

Is today's GLPPOTD! Starting in 30 mins.

I already have a play on Atletico Madrid to win so I will root for a 3-0 victory

FYI Play of the day betters, if you have ESPN360, they are showing the match.

damn! I missed a soccer play! guess I'll just have to sit this one out.

I made a 1 unit play on this before it was the official GLAPTOTD.
SBOBet +108

RS is there a channel showing Indian Wells?

Yeppers, this is the second week so Tennis Channel and Fox Sports are splitting the televised courts all week. Right now it's Djoker/Kohly on both, but I think Fox Sports will break away to some of the women's matches after this.