GLPPOTD - Monday March 12th **ATTN HERMAN & MONKEYFOCKER**

• Start date
  • Replies 56 Comments
  • Views 3,844 Views
Going to A10 tourney in AC on Sat. if Richmond wins tonight. Went last year and don't know about Xavier but when Dayton plays, half the city must show up? Real loyal fans so expect to see them there in droves. What is there to do in Dayton? Xavier has great fans too so they should have their share also?

Where's Pally to tell us that we can't 'cap basketball and that both of these plays are shit?

no i like them both, no hugely but a bit

i think there are many better plays on the card but i like both of these

if i had to pick one i'd pick Mississippi, and I'd take them on the ML

4-3 xavier. One of the closest votes we've ever had. Give it about another hour or so.

With less than an hour to go til decision time, I'm pleased to announce that after a very spirited round table discussion, today's GLPPOTD IS!!!

XAVIER!!!!! ALRIGHT FUCK YEAH!!!!!

:freak:

On them -3. Let's keep this drive alive kids! :highfive:

LOL....did we take the ONLY game not on tv today?

There's a stream listed on Channelsurfing.net

Herman if this hits you are my new BFF, forever.

LOL....did we take the ONLY game not on tv today?

It's on Fox Sports Cincinnati, Bread. That's channel 661 if you've got DirecTV. And if you don't have DirecTV, then you're not allowed to whine about games not being on TV.

ok I'm on it with you guys -3 pretty big

my "gut" was telling me by down to -2 or take the ML, but I'll just take the -3

I hate Directv and would never get it. I want Verizon Fios but not available where I live. That looks awesome.

I get Fox Sports Ohio on cable, but won't be home to watch it anyways. GL guys.

loaded up on these two picks. took both teams separately and together in a parlay. yikes.

loaded up on these two picks. took both teams separately and together in a parlay. yikes.

If you would've told me that I would one day find out that a GL poster was loading up on Herman, I would've bet my life that it would've been Scholar.

-3 Pinnacle -105.
My biggest play so far for a GLAPAGOSTD (nearly half a unit).

is it just me or does Dunder's avatar look like a cross between Stephen Colbert and Quentin Tarrentino?

is it just me or does Dunder's avatar look like a cross between Stephen Colbert and Quentin Tarrentino?

Did they use to have a mustache the size of JFK runway?