• Replies 56 Comments
  • Views 3,837 Views

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
Herman we are looking to continue an amazing run. Good luck!

Herman like UK - whatever

I tail all non-UK Herman picks

Love the kid but he is by far the most supremo UK homer grazing the earth

Xavier -3 (6:30 eastern)
Mississippi +2.5 (3:15 eastern)

Out of those 2 i like Xavier better! Herman, nice best bet buddy! :lmao:

My vote is for Ole Miss, I think they have more ability to step their play up a notch for big games. Xavier has been good all year, but so has Dayton and I have to admit I'm really leaning Flyers in that matchup anyway.

Of those two...I have to go with Xavier as well. I know that it is much more of a square play but I also think that Herman's UK fan patronage may have played into his Mississippi play. I know he hates Tennessee and it is a big UK rival. tenn did look very average against a BAD LSU team just last night but Mississippi hasn't exactly looked like World Beaters in their last few wins either.

Xavier has won 9 of their last 10 games while Dayton has gone 5-5 in their last 10. Dayton struggled down the Conference schedule stretch and I wonder how much effort this team is really putting forth. That being said, they are still very much a bubble team and could use a couple more wins in the A-10 tourney to put them as a lock in the tourney as an at-large team. Xavier also shoots about 70% from the FT line as a team which is also something I usually take into account when thinking about covering these small spreads.

I don't hate Tennessee, I usually root for them actually. I just think they are an awful team and extremely overrated.

Dayton wacked Xavier by 25 on their home court, so I like the revenge factor here.

I don't hate Tennessee, I usually root for them actually. I just think they are an awful team and extremely overrated.

Precisely why I like it.

Dayton wacked Xavier by 25 on their home court, so I like the revenge factor here.

Yeah, that loss was really out of character for Xavier when put in context of their entire season. Not really sure what happened, maybe they just didn't show up that game but I think Xavier has definitely been a better team down the stretch.

I definitely agree that Tennessee is overrated and have been pretty much all year long but I am not convinced of how good this Mississippi team is either.

My vote is for Mississippi +2.5.

Where's Pally to tell us that we can't 'cap basketball and that both of these plays are shit?

My vote here is for Xavier. What is the vote tally? 4-2 Xavier?

That's how I count them. It's nice to see us get back into a bit of a groove with this, winning cures all, that's for sure.

Tennessee is the type of team that can beat anybody when they are on? KU and UK to mention 2. Mississippi might turn it on but from aspect of season long look, was 9-7 in conference (6 wins from LSU, Auburn, Alabama + 1 from Georgia, SC, Arkansas) Is Polynice still suspended for today? I know all the money is on Tenn. though? Just asking if any of this matters? :popcorn:

Sorry, Miss. did beat KansasSt.

Last edited: