GLPOTD - Wednesday March 3rd

• Start date
  • Replies 34 Comments
  • Views 1,909 Views
I will chime in for the record even though the play has already been decided.

I hardly ever will make a play on a friendly match until I can see the lineups.

With that being said I would be doubly concerned picking against Argentina or an under in their game before seeing their lineup. They have a ton of talented players up front, many of who are in great form like Higuain & Tevez. Add to that Messi, Milito, Tevez, & Aguero and they can be a very scary team to play if they can in fact play as a team.

Because of this I would of voted for what you guys chose just by eliminating the Argentina plays since we had to choose before the lineups were out.

I am going to have to bet it on the Live Line as I was unable to get to a computer in time to make the play...

I'm nervous. I'm betting big this week. Trying to increase my balances for March Madness!!!!

Shit a goal right before halftime. That hurts.

A goal with less than 2 mins left? Really?

Fuck..this win woulda put me right where I needed to be.

Did Juror go 0-3? Brutal.

This game has me angry. Goal with minute and a half left. Give me a break.

Unreal. Woe is me.

Just watched the last hour of 'Marley & Me' so I would be depressed about something besides this dumb game. It worked. Not thinking about the game anymore.

Poor Marley :(

Just watched the last hour of 'Marley & Me' so I would be depressed about something besides this dumb game. It worked. Not thinking about the game anymore.

Poor Marley :(

Such a good movie but such a sad movie....

I love the ending of that movie. Puts a bowling ball-sized lump in my throat.

A happy ending is just a story that hasn't ended yet.

Still angry about this goddam game. Minute and a half?? Really???

No problem! Get back on track tomorrow :thumbup:

Still angry about this goddam game. Minute and a half?? Really???

my bad

i've been fvcked by last minute goals two days in a row

and the second goal was pure bs you expect from high school players

Still angry. This win would've had me sitting pretty with heavy action coming up. Now I'm just another swinging dick looking for change in pay phones.