• Start date
  • Replies 34 Comments
  • Views 1,910 Views
give us a winna ya jewey bastard

Netherlands - USA Under 2.5 -110 2:30PM EST

Germany - Argentina Over 2.5 -110 2:45pm EST

Germany moneyline +140

I like this 3.

soccer guys chime in. i will play the majority vote. for BIG!

Going back, Holland has had three 0-0 games in the their last three friendlies, only 1 goal for and allowed in the their last 4 games. USA can't get it done in Europe plus they are missing some players. The dutch are explosive and any day they can wake up and put up 7 on the board but going with the cautious nature of the game, I think a 1-0 or 2-0 can be very probable.

For Germany and Argentina this the only real test before the World Cup, yeah they have a couple more friendlies scheduled but those will serve only as warm ups for the teams. This here match is for real, it will have the intensity of a competitive match. A defeat for either team will be majorly analyse by every body. All it takes is an early goal and the match will open up. Playing in Munich, Germany obviously has the advantage, and while their qualification campaign at home was impeccable their really wasn't any team of the caliber of Argentina. But there lies the problem, because los ches may have the big names and figures but they don't have a team. Yeah any of the stars can shine in an indiviual effort but as a whole I think they are very capable of losing.

soccer guys chime in. i will play the majority vote. for BIG!

Will also go with the flow! We could use some assistance from the 66/67% man! Come out, come out, where ever you are? :pavy:

I have no idea on this stuff either so soccer guys needs to pick us winners. Obviously having money on the USA game is always a bit more fun but that means nothing when it comes to making money.

Juror you have no vote unless we need it as a tiebreaker. You supplied the plays. Get with the program Holmes!!!

Where is EnglishMike when you need him?????????????????????????

I'm gonna vote for the Netherlands/USA UNDER for a couple reasons. First, it's on ESPN2, so I'll get to sweat it out properly. Second, I think RJ's spot-on about the Netherlands really not accomplishing anything in Friendlies lately and the U.S. not being even remotely a good travelling team. The first goal is probably going to tighten their play for the rest of the match, making 1-0 seem like a tasty outcome to bet on too at +450 (Intertops). Yay Under!

As a rule I hate the idea of betting on friendly games.

Of the three proposed I would go with Germany ML.
Argentina under Maradona are a poor team and will have to better than in World Cup qualifying to avoid defeat here.

One vote for usa under and one for germany $line.

Getting down to decision time. Juror what is your strongest lean?

Juror texted me to say that his tiebreaking vote would be for the

U.S. UNDER!!!

Good luck fellas.

On under 2.5 for 20 units. Jeezus.

Sons of bitches jumped from -110 to -115 just as I hit confirm.

I did four units myself, and it's that last freeplay I got from S-faggot-R after I got put on PR. If this wins it will feel twice as good since it's basically Dickwad_John's money.