GLPOTD - Tuesday March 2nd **ATTN MRMONKEY & DURITO**

• Start date
  • Replies 49 Comments
  • Views 3,193 Views
Very nervous at the moment. Would really appreciate Durito (the numbers man) to process whatever I put out there? He did a good job with the NBA play and didn't seem to know the teams? :thumbup:

Been doing pretty good staying away from visiting teams of late. But mostly everything is telling me visitor tonight? Playing Nova -3.5 right now. Liking Marquette alittle at -2. Will add something before I leave soon if it appears. Won't go over details cause don't want to sway anyone, please look into yourself. Nothing liked go to Durito's choice!!! Thanks! :thumbup:

Bread's play of Under 150 seems to look good too! Close game between these 2 in Cincy would probably run low? If Nova gets decent lead could turn into up and down game? Loved Nova yesterday and now everyone on them scares the death out of me! Once again, "too many questions, no replies now" :dunno:

So are those your three choices to play with then?

So are those your three choices to play with then?

Yes, but go to Durito's if not appealing! Please! Your the final answer! Good luck! :moped::moped::moped:

My vote is for the Nova under then. :moped:

it seems nova will go over coz you always give bad tip!you stands for bookies too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No! I am herald of truth!! I stand for my goodfriends like Shantystar! :bowdown:

I would never play an under in a game that Villanova is in. Shoots 3 balls (and they are a great shooting team) 5 seconds into the shot clock and they play no defense whatsoever.

One of those teams where if you are on the under, you are kicking yourself 5 minutes in when 30 points have already been scored.

Nova is 17-10-0 on o/u's this year.

but only 5-5 last 10 games. The worm is turning. Under is the play.

Very nervous at the moment. Would really appreciate Durito (the numbers man) to process whatever I put out there? He did a good job with the NBA play and didn't seem to know the teams? :thumbup:

I picked two games with my dart board, I think they went 1-1.

durito haven't watched a game since '95

I watched the nuggets on tv just the other night.

I don't really bet sides, unless it's off number, so giving you all some props your book may or may not have doesn't really help anyone.

hasn't cincy only lost 2 or 3 games all year at home. I know they have been average on the road but home is their bread and butter....Just something to think about.

I saw that Cincy is 0-7 ATS in home games in Big East