GLPOTD - Monday March 1st **ATTN HERMAN & SHANTYSTAR**

• Start date
  • Replies 46 Comments
  • Views 3,899 Views
I would like to change my vote from TX to WV.

Thanks.

Too many points with WVU, I still prefer the Bobkitties even at -3.

FWIW i endorse charlotte

grabbed them at -1 last night quickly

not my favorite play on the card but solid, I'm on it

Ugh, I just saw that Dallas is a Smitch system play (the system of playing road teams on the ML when the home team is returning from a four game or more road trip). That being said, I still like Charlotte, I think you can infer something when they're favored against the Mavs for the first time in at least 10 games.

Oh man...I forgot to check the system... This is a system that I play as well so I have to change my vote. If I can i would like to go with WVU now. I don't like the Texas play as I stated before but I do like WVU minus the points.

you guys are gonna lose on that system play

hope you have a system for dealing with losing money on system plays

Right now vote is 5-2 for Charlotte. Barring something drastic in near future, it will be the play.

bread i didn't mean to imply that i didnt endorse texas, i havent looked at that one yet and probably won't look at it

Just meant to chime in that I modestly like charlotte

I already jumped on them last night, will be on them tonight

Not a huge play though, and not for system reasons

for Dallas in the real deal reasons

also J'Covan Brown the starting G for Texas got fuked up last game, bashed his head in, that can be an iffy thing especially when you're looking to clear by 15, he might be out or play while fuked up

Pally it's 5 votes for Charlotte. 2 for West Virginia.

If your vote is for TX, it won't really effect anything.

This it's official. Gunning for our 4th win in a row behind the red hot Herman

Today's GLPPOTD is the CHARLOTTE BOBCATS!!!

:bowdown:

Well GL guys...I can't be on this one as I am already on Mavs ML....

Thanks friends! Going Charlotte ML -155 for .5 unit. :thumbup:

Bread, could you please put up the GLPOTD thread for Tuesday before you go to bed! I will working late tonight from my command center to try to come up with something? Thanks!

Last edited: