• Replies 46 Comments
  • Views 3,882 Views

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
Let's continue this 3-game win streak today HERMAN!

HERMAN don't fuck around like you have your last two turns up. You are red hot and the board wants to make some money!!

:bowdown:

Only 4 games on the college hoops card today, that always happens when it is my day.

1. Bobcats -2.

The Mavericks had to play to the end last night after blowing a 25 point lead while the Bobcats were sitting at home and resting. The Mav's game didn't end until after midnight eastern time, so going with the rested team vs the team on a back to back.

2. Texas -14

Oklahoma has been getting burried of late, losing 6 in a row, including their last 4 on the road by an average of 16 points. Willie Warren is out for the Sooners with an injury. Texas will look to take care of business in their last home game of the year.

Herman if you lose some games in the Best Beat you can get of Monday duties :)

Anxiously waiting Shanty's +300 or better ML. We have to pick one of those some day. He is due for a win.

Shanty was bumped from the Top 7 and is only the first alternate now. Won't need him this week since Herman already made some plays.

I'm 100% positive this will turn into GL's first Shanty stiffing experience. And i can't WAIT!!

:popcorn:

I think that texas wins that game against OU easily but if it is their last home game of the year it is also senior night. If that team gets up by 20 on OU which is very possible, you better believe they are going to put in their scrub seniors on senior day. Texas needs to sharpen up before the Big 12 tourney as they have been very average after their fast start.

I like his reasoning on the Bobcats so I guess I lean there between these two. So they get my vote.

I'm playing a lot more NBA than CBB this year, so I totally love the Bobcats play. It's one of those lines that you know the public is going to gobble up Dallas, and yet it's already moved from -1 to -2 this morning. Bobcats for me, even though I have a suspicion Michael Jordan is going to run that franchise into the ground with micromanagement once he has majority control.

Herman seems to make sense on this one. Just got done looking at NBA game. There's a reason Dallas is a 2 point dog. Hottest team with 7 straight wins and Carisle seems to working his rotation perfectly with the healthy guys. But, now playing like Herman said back-to back games (looked up 6-9 ATS in these games) the Bobcats might be the play? If any coach can work his magic, it's Larry Brown!

Lost 10 straight to Dallas (Dallas fav. in every game) but Charlotte was in every game during their 4 game road trip winning the last one. Older club might take the night off? As I said on Sat. with regards to Texas afraid to bet them either way since they are so unpredictable? Even though Herman's best bet in the thread is Texas -13.5, I would vote for Charlotte -2! I think Herman likes to stick with CBB games for that?

My vote is for Texas in this one.

:hattip:

Correct Monkey, my best bets will always be college hoops if it is in season.

I do like the Bobcats though, Dallas probably didn't get in to Charlotte until 3 or 4 am last night.

Ugh, I just saw that Dallas is a Smitch system play (the system of playing road teams on the ML when the home team is returning from a four game or more road trip). That being said, I still like Charlotte, I think you can infer something when they're favored against the Mavs for the first time in at least 10 games.

Just came back to see the line is -3? OMG!

Do we play it as a ML if it is the play?

Herman, it's your plays, what's your opinion?

I'm comfortable with the spread, as 61% of the bets are on Dallas but the line has moved from -1 to -3. Makes sense, the BobbyFK's of the world are on Dallas while the sharps love Charlotte.

We are going to see the movie "Cop Out". Big B. Willis fans and the guy from Mr. Handcock is pretty funny. The guy with the 3 names? When I get home I fully expect Bread to make the right decision. Still plenty of time. Remember fellow posters, I'm up tomorrow so we need this one! :thumbup:

We are going to see the movie "Cop Out". Big B. Willis fans and the guy from Mr. Handcock is pretty funny. The guy with the 3 names? When I get home I fully expect Bread to make the right decision. Still plenty of time. Remember fellow posters, I'm up tomorrow so we need this one! :thumbup:

Is there a MrsMonkey? Who is we? We need to know more about MrMonkey's personal life if he likes to share.

Update: also like West Virginia -6.5

Austin Freeman is not playing in the game for Georgetown and they have been a complete trainwreck the past few weeks.