Giving Comedy a Try

• Start date
  • Replies 270 Comments
  • Views 6,007 Views
Yeh that was a weak argument Davey.
To be fair my second video in the series was funnier, better argument, and more viral, but alas I have to live with my five out of context seconds of fame :laugh:

He needs to become an "analyst" for that, those 30 seconds news clips and 12 minutes of expert "analyst" talk, then he'd get an appearance fee
Damn I gotta hire Roguey as my agent/manager.

Got up to take a pee and saw this ….. unreal !!!
Steelers name steel his identity now next.!
:bennyhill:

I know we're talking about this guy who is encroaching on Daveys slice of the internet and yes, im outraged... but I thought of a really funny skit.. so it's Half Baked 2024. It's a 90 second clip of some stoner dudes saying they have this plan to sell weed and then a bunch of finance guys ans other respectable folks saying shit like, "sounds great let's see your business plan.." or "no thanks, I already have 3". Roll credits.

Could do it with all the stoner comedies of the 90s.

See the joke is 30 years ago weed was illegal. Now its not.

I know we're talking about this guy who is encroaching on Daveys slice of the internet and yes, im outraged... but I thought of a really funny skit.. so it's Half Baked 2024. It's a 90 second clip of some stoner dudes saying they have this plan to sell weed and then a bunch of finance guys ans other respectable folks saying shit like, "sounds great let's see your business plan.." or "no thanks, I already have 3". Roll credits.

Could do it with all the stoner comedies of the 90s.

See the joke is 30 years ago weed was illegal. Now its not.
Would be great for our Davey to do it but he quit making videos in January.

Haha awesome, they even link to it directly

Vegas Dave makes the cover image of a CNN article might give mister monkey a stroke
How do you expect me to live to 102 with this type of news?

No, in all HONESTY so glad for Davey!

Furthermore, at such an early portion of his comedic career, making it big time at CNN, the Comedy News Network isn't nothing to sneeze at! :clap:

Would be great for our Davey to do it but he quit making videos in January.

I think he will be back soon 👀. Probably doing similar shit to what I was doing pre-break, just some minor tweaks.

I actually had a really crazy idea you would have loved for like a comedy wrestling league where I'd play a bunch of different goofy characters and play the matches out on WWE2K. Already have a bunch of different chars and storylines brainstormed, but I'm not sure I have the time to produce and edit all that or how much anyone would care 😂