Giving Comedy a Try

• Start date
  • Replies 270 Comments
  • Views 5,964 Views
My sons friend who is 16 gets multiple millions of views on tiktok for videos, but since he’s a minor & his parents won’t claim his account he doesn’t make any money with it. Is it 18 or 21 when you are old enough to make money of your content ? 🤔

I love Dave's comedy.

Do views make money?

I always figured guys like Thatwasepic and Andrew Neeme make a lot from views but I don't know how it works.

I love Dave's comedy.

Do views make money?

I always figured guys like Thatwasepic and Andrew Neeme make a lot from views but I don't know how it works.
He’s good ! 👍🏽

JDS
Your 1000 miles vid was good strange it didn’t get many views.
Thanks! That was my favorite of the skits for sure. I'm sad I've had to get away from the skits as the audience/algorithm has spoken and prefers my just talking to camera stuff.

Which is part of the reason I've sort of transitioned into a commentary/reaction channel as opposed to comedy. Still try to lean into my humor, but the comedy skits weren't working, even though I enjoyed them.

How do you get the money on tiktok
You can get money from TikTok creator sharing program after you have a TON of views (I'm nowhere close).

And even then, that's not much. Better money comes from leveraging your audience into brand deals and stuff like that.

Subscribed the other day,pretty good numbers for how long you been doing it.Watch Fake Famous on Netflix if you get a chance its explores the industry of social media.

Haha he takes down legend squidpo!

I enjoyed that man, good stuff. Good to hear your thoughts processes while you play.

Your game reminds me what I know of what Doug Polk talks about, I've gone through his free stuff, bought one $10 preflop course and that's it.

You ever buy any of his stuff? It's pretty pricy.