Give a great big GL Welcome to our newest member: Boner_18

• Start date
  • Replies 111 Comments
  • Views 6,582 Views
Are you guys coming to Toronto?

Am I invited?

Are you married to Mrs.X or are you guys brother and sister?

I think Matty R is in Toronto now.

Are you guys coming to Toronto?

Am I invited?

Are you married to Mrs.X or are you guys brother and sister?

I think Matty R is in Toronto now.

I'm pretty sure we're coming to Toronto. Detroit for sure.

Of course you're invited. I was led to believe you'd be there.

If we were sisters and she was a Mrs., she probably wouldn't still have the last name 'X'.

I'm pretty sure you know Matty is in Toronto now. Are these questions for real?

No, only one of the three was, but thank you for answering all three of them.

Matty was right about you, you are a stand up guy.

Mr.X,

I am 90% sure I will be able to come out to Detroit. I''m thinking about coming out thursday - sunday.

Would you guys be interested in going to the Red Wings game on Thursday night? I could grab tix for us.....

Mr.X,

I am 90% sure I will be able to come out to Detroit. I''m thinking about coming out thursday - sunday.

Would you guys be interested in going to the Red Wings game on Thursday night? I could grab tix for us.....

We're getting in Friday afternoon, or I would. Are you coming to Toronto with us if we go?

No, only one of the three was, but thank you for answering all three of them.

Matty was right about you, you are a stand up guy.

Dammit, teamer, it's very hard to have a conversation with you without feeling like the butt of a joke.

Matty's always right.

MrX
We're getting in Friday afternoon, or I would. Are you coming to Toronto with us if we go?

Oh ok. Possibly...are you going to rent a car and then drive there and then back to D-town for return flight or....? What date is toronto show and when are you flying out?

Oh ok. Possibly...are you going to rent a car and then drive there and then back to D-town for return flight or....? What date is toronto show and when are you flying out?

Yes to the rental car. Toronto show is Sunday night, I think. Yeah, we'll fly back from Detroit, we haven't booked the return flight yet. I don't want to waste the money if Juror's gonna murder us.

MrX
Yes to the rental car. Toronto show is Sunday night, I think. Yeah, we'll fly back from Detroit, we haven't booked the return flight yet. I don't want to waste the money if Juror's gonna murder us.

Yea that sounds like fun! I would probably need to know the dates so I can buy a roundtrip flight though. It doesn't seem very practical price wise to buy individual one-way tickets on the day of flight...But what do I know. Your the sharp. :bow:

Now the hijacking of the thread has been hijacked. This forum is out of control.

We need Boner to instill some Boner calm and Boner wisdom here.

We need to be shown the Boner way.

We're trading money for freedom. It's not recommended for those who need to keep a New York dating budget. But, I'm sure we can get you back to Detroit for your flight as long as it's not earlier than, say, late-afternoon Monday.

Wait, what was this thread about?

MrX
We're trading money for freedom. It's not recommended for those who need to keep a New York dating budget. But, I'm sure we can get you back to Detroit for your flight as long as it's not earlier than, say, late-afternoon Monday.

Good say. I will research my flight options and get back atchya-

MrX

Are we couch surfing? Can you reserve me one with a medium firmness?

Are we couch surfing? Can you reserve me one with a medium firmness?

Hah! Cindy and I are definitely couchsurfing in Detroit. Here are a couple messages from the guy we're staying with:

O... m... g!!!

Cindy, I just about ninja flipped when I realized Die Antwoord was playing St. Andrews from your message. I am SO there, even though that's the night of Theatre Bizarre and a Snuggie Pub Crawl. Die Antwoord playing Detroit trumps all! haha

So yes, you guys can stay here. =] I'm just getting back from being up north this weekend and don't have time to give you a proper reply, so let me get back to you tomorrow with details, etc. But I just had to reply right quick to share my excitement about this amazing development and to give you a big "yes." =]

Thanks *so* much for dropping this knowledge on me. I'll be getting my ticket and spreading the word to others I know who may be cool enough to come. haha

Have a great night and I'll talk to you soon!

Oh! I should mention, there's a lot going on that day, with CSers and beyond....

That whole day is ridiculous fresh, actually. So if you're down, it's going to be on from 1pm on.

1-6pm - Detroit Fall Beer Festival at Eastern Market
http://www.michiganbrewersguild.org/festinfo.asp
Just get a $5 designated driver ticket and buy tokens for $0.50 each, so $12.50 vs. $35-40 if you're strapped for cash like many.

7pm - ?? (11-12, I guess)
Die Antwoord, of course

8pm - 2am
Snug Pub Crawl in Hamtramck
Wear some kind of sleeved blanket or backwards robe. Put on by a CSer but including all sorts of people. I'll be going to this after the show.

2am - ???
After party at my place. The CSers going to Theatre Bizarre are crashing with me, plus anyone else who wants/needs to. Sorry, I should have mentioned that. Of course you'll be first choice of accommodations. It'll just be a bit busy that night. Last year people were so beat it didn't really go past 3-4am.

So, Blitty, you're totally welcome to crash there, just beware of what you're getting into!

My gf' sister is a hardcore couchsurfer, I find that lifestyle repugnant.

Very off topic now:

How does that sentence end up in this context? Brock Landers has been rewarded?

Unless you count being laughed at and considered a fool by internet people as a reward, I don't see it.

I think a small part of the reason Wally is so irritated at Brock Landers is because of his forum attention. Good or bad I believe it irritates Wally. And people love to bring anyone down as confident (or arrogant however you see it) as Brock was in his plays. Is it a bit of a spectacle? Sure. Schticks are not for everyone.