Give a great big GL Welcome to our newest member: Boner_18

• Start date
  • Replies 111 Comments
  • Views 6,579 Views
I hope Blitty gets a commission for each of my posts... He's been pushing this whole gamelive thing really hard.

Basically, rouguey doesn't murder me when I get new posters. Thanks for keeping me alive few more weeks buddy! :highfive:

welcome Boner
give us some legal advice

How did you know his profession mmike? I just found out last night..

He will probably gain a lot of clients via this forum. Papageorge, B-Rock, and Stevek off the top of my head.

Boner welcome to GameLive. When we aren't talking about friggin Brock Lander crap this is generally a decent place. Some quickies you will want to familiarize yourself with are............

*Toilet Paper Roll pics. Yeah, at GameLive women don't show their breast but the guys tend to stuff their junk in TP rolls to appease the ladies.

**Die Antwood, it's a band. You will need to learn Zef Side and what it represents.

***Herman, aka Onner aka OnTheWhat aka Beemore, yeah he's here too. Like a cockraoch he just can't be exterminated.

All in all I think you will enjoy yourself here. RogueJuror makes everyone feel welcomed, P-Roid allows most to slide until it really just gets to be beyond saving. AcidJoe is generally good for a few late night laughs. MrsX makes list but as of yet not real sure what she does with them. MrX has an enormous brain so when you say something make damn sure you have you facts straight and can go the distance with your argument.

Wow I never realized Wally hated Borck Landers too. Somethin new every day.

Wow I never realized Wally hated Borck Landers too. Somethin new every day.

I know this was a typo but I like it as a snide fifteenyearoldish insult.

So what are you gonna do about it - BORCK?

How could you not realize that I never liked Brock Lander's? His whole crap is everything I can't stand in people. Arogant, always someone else's fault, if true, screws over his family and then get's a second chance to make it right and repeats the whole thing over again. If true always looking to take advantage of someone else's good nature or innocent mistake. If true always attempting to defraud someone of something. The whole HYPE bullshit with RubberBand Plays, I mean give special plays a title that's fine but to tell people if they want to make money this is it, is bullshit.

I don't care for the person Brock Lander's either protrays or is Coug's.

How did you know his profession mmike? I just found out last night..

He will probably gain a lot of clients via this forum. Papageorge, B-Rock, and Stevek off the top of my head.

I've got connections from coast to coast.

How could you not realize that I never liked Brock Lander's? His whole crap is everything I can't stand in people. Arogant, always someone else's fault, if true, screws over his family and then get's a second chance to make it right and repeats the whole thing over again. If true always looking to take advantage of someone else's good nature or innocent mistake. If true always attempting to defraud someone of something. The whole HYPE bullshit with RubberBand Plays, I mean give special plays a title that's fine but to tell people if they want to make money this is it, is bullshit.

I don't care for the person Brock Lander's either protrays or is Coug's.

Good say.

I think Wals basically saying Brock is a parasite.
cant say I dont agree

Coug's you are smarter than requesting that to be explained so either you are messing with me or you have some plan in store but either way I will break it down.

IF all the Brock crap is on the level then he is a scumbag, plain and simple.

On the other hand if all this Brock crap past and present is some made-up story to further the Brock Lander's legend then it's just weak. If you are an actor getting paid to play a role then fine. If you are paid to create hype for a website then fine but if you are some average yuckface who is creating all this just to get attention and views on a forum then you're pretty pathetic.

Coug's you are smarter than requesting that to be explained so either you are messing with me or you have some plan in store but either way I will break it down.

IF all the Brock crap is on the level then he is a scumbag, plain and simple.

On the other hand if all this Brock crap past and present is some made-up story to further the Brock Lander's legend then it's just weak. If you are an actor getting paid to play a role then fine. If you are paid to create hype for a website then fine but if you are some average yuckface who is creating all this just to get attention and views on a forum then you're pretty pathetic.

Sad that you would even entertain this idea.

Fuck it, whatever Wally.

Coug's the "you" in the examples is Brock not YOU.

Coug's you are smarter than requesting that to be explained or you have some plan in store if all this Brock crap past and present is some made-up story to further the Brock Lander's legend then it's just weak. If you are an actor getting paid to play a role then fine. If you are paid to create hype for a website then fine but if you are some average yuckface who is creating all this just to get attention and views on a forum then you're pretty pathetic.

Couldn't be sure from the way the first part was worded.

People love to watch others fail, and the world does reward bad behavior. You can't change it Wally, you can merely choose to ignore it.

the world does reward bad behavior.

How does that sentence end up in this context? Brock Landers has been rewarded?

Unless you count being laughed at and considered a fool by internet people as a reward, I don't see it.

Basically, rouguey doesn't murder me when I get new posters.

He gave me the same deal. I got double-credit for MrsX, but still falling way behind. If I don't make it back from Detroit/Toronto, it was my own fault. I loved you all.

Welcome, Boner.