Gilmartin, are you one of those old young hipster dudes?

• Start date
  • Replies 44 Comments
  • Views 5,780 Views
I really like this Gilmartin chap.

Makes perfect sense to me! Tron, MrsM has been into Pinot Noir and Grigio wines (when acid reflux doesn't act up)! Any ones you might suggest trying?

:yes:It's that metrosexual thing Mr.M? Is that still a thing:dunno:

Don't know if it is but Tron does have a special, unique taste for things! I see him as a man who if was extremely wealthy, being kind of a philanthropist type of guy! :dunno:

When it comes to coffee, I prefer boiling water and the old paper cone system, but that's just me. I find the cleanup on the French press can be a pain in the ass. If need be, I can make kickass coffee out of the old percolator type.

84941e7a5efc4151c5ea928aa9187190.jpg

When it comes to coffee, I prefer boiling water and the old paper cone system, but that's just me.

Definitely one of the best ways, IMO, and the one I currently use. Upside to French press is that you don't have to remember to buy filters. Downside is that even the semi-expensive ones seem to break quickly (the plunger system). I do make coffee about four times a day, though, which is a lot, I suspect.

LMAO! MRQ, I think remembering as a kid that is what my mom had at one time! Hated coffee back then, so can't give you my opinion on it but my guess is the coffee was awesome!

She also used this for OJ ..... :facepalm:

il_570xN.1138820931_nlri.jpg

The percolator method is really not that bad if you know what you are doing; it can be a god awful mess if you don't.

Makes perfect sense to me! Tron, MrsM has been into Pinot Noir and Grigio wines (when acid reflux doesn't act up)! Any ones you might suggest trying?

Unfortunately, Mr.M, I know nothing about Pinot's and Grigio's.

Do you need to know anything about Vagina's?