GGPPOTD Thread for Sunday 14th

• Start date
  • Replies 72 Comments
  • Views 4,270 Views
My vote is for Northwestern....if it is between those two games..

Harangody also is 3rd in the country in percentage of shots taken, and 14th in percentage of possessions used.

Also, on KenPom's site, Notre Dame only has 7 players who play enough to be registered as significant to the team. With Harangody out, that means they only have 6 significant players.

Can ND play defense, they have let weaker teams all year score at will.

Harangody also is 3rd in the country in percentage of shots taken, and 14th in percentage of possessions used.

Also, on KenPom's site, Notre Dame only has 7 players who play enough to be registered as significant to the team. With Harangody out, that means they only have 6 significant players.

I think that team is better without him in the lineup....addition by subtraction. As I stated in the other thread I think this team gets more people involved with Harangody out and cover this game. St. Johns really is a different team on the road too. I know they are coming off a big win against Louisville but that was also at the RAC which is one of the hardest places in the country to play for a visiting team.

Notre Dame is a bunch of white kids and also no one big down low now.

St Johns is kind of an inner city team who is more physical and thus I think they have the edge here now.

Northwestern, like every other big ten team, is very different home and away.

Minnesota lost on the road to Indiana.

NW lost to Wisc, then beat Purdue , lost to OhioSt,, then beat Illnois, lost to MichSt, then beat Michigan, all wins were at home.

Still have plenty of time left!

I think that Minnesota team is mess right now. Northwestern is actually playing with some heart....

ACtually looking at updated Best Bet thread, if MF isn't around, it will default to Herman. My bad.

Yes Amby in response to your post that was the big reason I was liking NW, because Smith and his team might have packed it in? This was stated earlier so I guess it lies in Herman's hands! You still have plenty of time to think it over young man! Take your time!:thumbup:

Wow, this is one of the best handicapping roundtables I've had the privilege to be around. Thanks to everybody in this thread for raising the bar today. For posterity's sake, this is the post where I became an ardent supporter of this collective play concept.

:hattip: Bread, I was skeptical at first, but I salute your vision and foresight with this endeavour. :kiss:

Yeah, that's what I'm going with, NW ML -103 (5Dimes). I also like the Over on the game, Intertops has 133 -105 so I'm putting an equal amount on that.

I think we must by Bread's instructions hear from Herman to get the official go ahead?

I understood the play was being selected by popular vote, with the winner of a plurality of votes (with no established quorum yet, an issue we may want to visit) being designated the play. It's an hour to tip and I see three stated votes for NW, a couple more tacit ones for NW, and nobody solidly in the Johnnies camp save Herman; it seemed to me the people had spoken.

Last edited:
bread might be dead mr monkey

whipped to death by robyn, those kinky fvks