• Replies 72 Comments
  • Views 4,255 Views

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
By my calculation, today's pick goes to MonkeyF0cker. If he is not around, it will go to Juror.
Pick us some winners!!

ACtually looking at updated Best Bet thread, if MF isn't around, it will default to Herman. My bad.

Amby play in the best bet thread to be eligible here.

Either way, every day you should throw at least a few dollars on whatever the board decides is the play of the day. It's a group hug type of thing.

After a bad day yesterday, the Gamelive posters call on some help with Sundays POTD

prayer.jpg

Quietness tells me there is much thought going on right now that we come up with a winner! :thumbup:

If it comes to me, Northwestern is the play

Oh, then we have a little time to play with. Thanks. I haven't even looked at college hoops with so many Daytona props to price.

Shall we give this day to Herman? I think it's about time to get some plays posted (remember Herman you have to give us at least one other option) and discuss them.

Option #2 would be St Johns +5. Not sure how Notre Dame will respond without their leader (Harangody) playing. St Johns is coming off a confidence building win over Louisville also.

Northwestern tips at 5, St Johns at 7:30.

Shall we give this day to Herman? I think it's about time to get some plays posted (remember Herman you have to give us at least one other option) and discuss them.

We might have to do something unless someone has Bread's phone number? Our leader seems to be MIA and it is Sunday and we know how some of his past one's have been! Let's hope he's not dropping anything today? Can't wait till his supply runs out. That stuff ain't good for you at his age!:nono:

guessing he is napping after his night last night...I am sure he will be back before the late games...both choices were late

Option #2 would be St Johns +5. Not sure how Notre Dame will respond without their leader (Harangody) playing. St Johns is coming off a confidence building win over Louisville also.

Northwestern tips at 5, St Johns at 7:30.

Then my vote definitely goes to the Wildkitties. I think that Notre Dame/St. John's is gonna be a crap shoot, and since the Johnnies are the marked worse team, 5 points just doesn't assuage my fears. Good choices though, Herman.

Yea, still plenty of time! ND has lowest at 17% minutes played by subs of probably ant team in country! Now with Luke out there's 35 more minutes somebody must play? Can St. John's be counted on to show up away from home though? Anybody think ND without Luke will slow things down and the under comes into play? The line is probably set for it anyway, but here's a few stats.

St John's averages 133 total points in all games and 132 points away games. ND averages 152 total points all games and 156 points home games! I guess it depends on who controls the tempo of the game? Last 5 games 138 for St John and 152 for ND. NW seems to be safe but Minny has enough talent to surprise at any time. If my thoughts make no sense at all please don't hesitate to tell me I'm clueless. When money is involved nobody should hold back!:popcorn: