Gauging interest in a Gamelive MLB season challenge

• Start date
  • Replies 99 Comments
  • Views 4,518 Views
Matty is more than welcome to participate in a heads up challenge with me.

I'll do heads up challenges with any Gamelive posters. It's good for the brand.

Except MF'r. I'm sure he's sharp and all that stuff but I have no desire to do anything friendly with shut in/angry types who do a lot of Internet chest puffing.

To be perfectly honest, I don't have enough free time for the WARS.
Just want to post plays and see where it ends up.

BTW, Mr Monkey: you're trying too hard to stoke fires. It's falling on deaf ears.

Yes. A shut in that spends an entire 8 hours a night at home. LOL.

Daft, you're pretty sharp.

You can't call it a Gamelive challenge if you're too fucking scared to man up when a poster answers the challenge.

There are no wars. Just a simple contest. But now you've made it so that there will be quite a bit of heckling even though I'm not competing. I guess you think posters can't post in a thread if they're not part of the contest. LOL. Enjoy.

I didn't really care to play in the contest in the first place even though I wouldn't have minded a bit of free money off of Daft. I just wanted to see Daft's reaction.

And it was priceless, puppet master.

I'll get in this if you need another.

A's -115 (2 units)

Let me know.

Let MF in and we'll see how sharp. For the record I'm a mush.

Let MF in and we'll see how sharp.

I've reconsidered.

These are my terms:

Daft vs FW heads up for $250 (terms we agreed on)
Daft vs Cougar Bait heads up for $250 (same terms)
Daft vs MF'r $250 heads up (same terms)

Loser sends funds via Western Union or personal check to location that winner designates. No exceptions.

Loser has 90 days to pay after conclusion of the challenge.

Any plays that have been posted are in play (I'm down 2 or 3 units off the top of my head).

Mr.Monkey, eat a bag of dicks.

I was looking forward to muddy plays on a regular basis. :down:

smileyvault-stirthepot.gif

Dafty, I'm glad you got your hearing back and came to your senses!

Why are you guys stuck on the head to head idea?

Make it a GL contest. 2nd gets their money back. Winner takes the rest.

Let Matty and Muddy play.

And save Daft some money.

I'll do the head to head with Daft. Don't care. But it makes a little more sense to make it a full site contest.

I want the head to head.

I want to blow my load on your back, moonwalk out of the room and hear the crowd roar.

There's nothing to be afraid of. Embrace the terms and bite the pillow.

I thought it was a GL thing. Not so interested in the H2H thing so I guess I'm out.

And FYI Dafty I give you your props when there due! Why you think my original NCAA tourney thread name (which was weak) was changed to the more appropriate title name suggested by you?

I feel like this thread could have been called March Madness Thread

PM to RJ:
MrMonkey
Dafty is right, please change title of thread to "2013 GL March Madness Thread" Also it's Wednesday not Tuesday for best bet!

I want the head to head.

I want to blow my load on your back, moonwalk out of the room and hear the crowd roar.

There's nothing to be afraid of. Embrace the terms and bite the pillow.

You can't turn it around on me when you were the one running, but you can try miserably in typical Daft fashion.

You want to blow a load on my back? You're not the first gay guy I've heard that from.

Heads up it is then.

I was looking forward to muddy plays on a regular basis. :down:

I don't actually start making picks for about 3 weeks so if you or anyone wants to issue a challenge, there is plenny time and I would probably go for it. I am flexible on the stakes and rules - as long as the general attitude is friendly.