Gauging interest in a Gamelive MLB season challenge

• Start date
  • Replies 99 Comments
  • Views 4,508 Views
4 pages and only 2 picks. What's the play tonight Dafty?

Mr.Monkey, I have no interest in shutting people up.

Salty, OAK is looking like a play tonight.

If its official I'll post it.

Mr.Monkey, I have no interest in shutting people up.

Salty, OAK is looking like a play tonight.

If its official I'll post it.

Well then let me add this, think of the good for all of GL to see MF's plays! Don't just think of yourself! As this guy once said, "the needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few!"

Spock_Death_Scene_Wrath_Khan-thumb-550x389-50345.jpg

Fine then, y'all be like that. *picks up ball and goes home*

FW, at the very least we can do our heads up. Seems like we're on the same page and hopefully Muddy will jump on board

Thats fine. I have a friend out from vegas, didn't forget. I would have lost a little (Bucs and under)

Daft, I thought for sure you would be thrilled to have your chance to shut up MF with this contest ......... GL needs to see a pro in action! OK, I personally need to get as many free plays from all you knowledgable guys (including yourself) to make 2013 my first profitable bases season!

When has anything between you guys been friendly anyway, so why change now? Anyway, I remember MF said when you visited LV to stop in and see him! I think this crap between you two is way overblown!

Daft is scared.

I don't blame him. He should be.

RJ, please change the thread title to... "Gauging interest in a GL MLB season challenge that I might be able to win"

Sorry, Matty.

RJ, please change the thread title to... "Gauging interest in a GL MLB season challenge that I might be able to win"

Sorry, Matty.

Thank you for giving a clear example of why I wanted nothing to do with a friendly sports betting contest with you.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

MF, I think you caught him off guard thinking you would never participate with something like this! I was pleasantly surprised, figured wow Dafty would like this opportunity! You the pro, he's got nothing to lose but a few bucks!

Thank you for giving a clear example of why I wanted nothing to do with a friendly sports betting contest with you.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Mean people suck! :console:

Matty is more than welcome to participate in a heads up challenge with me.

I'll do heads up challenges with any Gamelive posters. It's good for the brand.

Except MF'r. I'm sure he's sharp and all that stuff but I have no desire to do anything friendly with shut in/angry types who do a lot of Internet chest puffing.

To be perfectly honest, I don't have enough free time for the WARS.
Just want to post plays and see where it ends up.

BTW, Mr Monkey: you're trying too hard to stoke fires. It's falling on deaf ears.

You guys should clean the slate and have a friendly contest, that all posters are invited to participate in. :fagotitty:

I would do a soccer contest with anyone pro or amateur. Not good with baseball.