Gauging interest in a Gamelive MLB season challenge

• Start date
  • Replies 99 Comments
  • Views 4,484 Views
That's fine Daftt. MF wants in, that's great also.

Sorry, had family stuff last night.

5 Dimes lines at time of post

sides, totals, RL, Atl RL

listed pitchers assumed unless specified. If you want action, you must specify action and you get the closing number unless posted at that time.

5 plays max (?), 1 play can be 2-unit

Settle at end

If Monkey is in, does this look acceptable?

Last edited:
Okay I guess MF can have my spot. Good luck and have fun.

....and Muddy already throws in the towel.

I think we can all agree that it's tough to get into baseball until hockey season is finished. :yes:

I would play if there was no limit to the number of plays, any book can be used, and flat bets. Allowing one 2-unit play a day is fine but a bit silly IMOWally.

Matty, 250 plays is the minimum. Why would using one book in this type of challenge be a deal breaker for you.

I'm not doing a MF'r for Muddy trade.

No thanks. I have no doubt that MF'r would pay in the unlikely event that he lost the contest but its clearly evident to me that based on past events, its impossible for MF'r and I to have a friendly challenge.

FW, you and I are still on for our challenge at the terms we agreed.

I would hope that everyone could get along in it. If MF and Matty were in it making 5, you could pay out 1000 for 1st and 250 for 2nd.

Oh I thought we were doing heads up matches ie: Daft vs FW and Daft vs Muddy etc.

We mentioned heads up early on in the thread, right?

I wouldn't be totally opposed to your format, though.

On second thought, I'm fine with 5dimes only and the other rules (5 plays a day max, one 2-unit bet a day)

I'm in if everyone else can agree on rules. Would rather not go heads up. I like the idea that 2nd place gets their money back and the winner takes the rest.

Oh I thought we were doing heads up matches ie: Daft vs FW and Daft vs Muddy etc.

We mentioned heads up early on in the thread, right?

I wouldn't be totally opposed to your format, though.

It started out as that, others wanted in. You and I can do a h2h side bet for $100 if you like?

....and Muddy already throws in the towel.

I think we can all agree that it's tough to get into baseball until hockey season is finished. :yes:

:yes: or ever.

Matty, 250 plays is the minimum. Why would using one book in this type of challenge be a deal breaker for you.

I'm not doing a MF'r for Muddy trade.

No thanks. I have no doubt that MF'r would pay in the unlikely event that he lost the contest but its clearly evident to me that based on past events, its impossible for MF'r and I to have a friendly challenge.

FW, you and I are still on for our challenge at the terms we agreed.

Ok, fine. I'm out.

Muddy can have my spot.

FW, at the very least we can do our heads up. Seems like we're on the same page and hopefully Muddy will jump on board

Daft, I thought for sure you would be thrilled to have your chance to shut up MF with this contest ......... GL needs to see a pro in action! OK, I personally need to get as many free plays from all you knowledgable guys (including yourself) to make 2013 my first profitable bases season!

When has anything between you guys been friendly anyway, so why change now? Anyway, I remember MF said when you visited LV to stop in and see him! I think this crap between you two is way overblown!