• Replies 64 Comments
  • Views 2,799 Views

MrMonkey

World's #1 Troll
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
This upcoming Thursday night! Going to be really interesting with less PERSONAL evaluation of prospects at their disposal for GMs, some coaches having input and in the Cowboys situation a Trump like controlling-all-person calling the shots! Does it even up the playing field? Guys like Houston's O'Brien who with all the information one could get, still might not get it right? And the teams with best draft depts who can't take advantage of having the max evaluation info at their grasps?

Just saw where CBS mocks Eagles trading up to WR CeeDee Lamb, I doubt they can get him at #16! Was ranked #1 twice, #2 twice, and #3 one at 5 sites I researched! Seems like a beast but stated had only a 4.50 time in 40! So many great WR prospects! Who will get the OJB of this year's draft if one arises to that status! Hopefully the between the lines only OJB if the Birds get one!

Starts at 8PM EST! OJB looks like he's prepared not to miss it!
1587312550798.png

Casp, is this it?

Here were the picks I put in yesterday.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200422-191644_Smartsheet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200422-191644_Smartsheet.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 137
Chicago 1st pick offense -150 **added another unit to this pick** line has not changed (3 units to win 2)

I feel there's almost no way the Bears can't go offense with their first pick.

Casp, let us know how we connect to zoom with our group?

Ok I’ll try to figure out how to start a group and post the details in a bit. I have to put together a desk and do other stupid errands first. Ugh

Christopher Heim is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting

Added Total SEC players drafted +15.5 1st round +170 for 2 units to win 3.4

Christopher Heim is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting

Casp, looks like I need a "group password" from you?

Is it opened up yet? Might be a time limit on them too?

Better start it at 8PM cause looks like it's only FREE for 40 minutes?

ok, I can participate but with audio only for now. Caspy whats happenin pal?

Have to take shower and eat but will be back before 8 PM!

Ok 8pm east, Casper needs to post us a link. That's how it worked when I did it before

We had to pay $15 when we did zoom trivia