gamelive move to central america thread

• Start date
  • Replies 309 Comments
  • Views 23,660 Views
Just a side point to this post but IMO grade schools should have not stop teaching geography! American kids know less than the foreign kids bout the US area!

I love geography mister monkey. When I quit gambling all I will do is geography. Mister monkey I taught my young niece all 54 African countries and their location, all 48 Asian countries and their location, and all 47 European countries and their location when she was 12. We were moving on to African capitals, she was becoming world sharp and aware, but then I had a fallout with her mother cause of religion so they didn't let her hang with me much after. I miss her. Mister monkey apparently I am going to hell. :dunno:

Mister monkey give me your last name. Recognized me as your son legally, I will pay you. As a third generation I would have the previlage to apply for the Italian passport right away. Pretty please.

How was Leon?

Was there only for a few hours. We picked someone up at the hospital that was visiting some sick relative or some shit like that, went to his house, ate and chilled for a while, and then I hit the road. Didn't really look around the city. The dude's house has an empty plot of land next to it, it's going for $3k. :wha: Pretty central area too.

Was there only for a few hours. We picked someone up at the hospital that was visiting some sick relative or some shit like that, went to his house, ate and chilled for a while, and then I hit the road. Didn't really look around the city. The dude's house has an empty plot of land next to it, it's going for $3k. :wha: Pretty central area too.

Nice pictures. Small lots in sabaneta go for 100k. I live in the wrong country.

atlantic.gif

RJ, 3 years ago but update the Iranian presence or lack of in Nicaragua? Be careful!

It's just political, not a physical presence. Iran has been involved in this country since the mid 80s thanks to your boy Reagan. CIA supported Iran in the Irak-Iran war and used the Nicaraguan guerrilla as a proxy to move money and arms, financing the guerrilla itself along the way. Times change, alliances change, the US did a 180, but these two have kept their relationship.

Now a days Iran is the enemy of the world, the Jews are pushing hard. Iran need some friends, there are deep elements of why they are here mister monkey. Just this past January Ahmadineyad was here.

I love geography mister monkey. When I quit gambling all I will do is geography. Mister monkey I taught my young niece all 54 African countries and their location, all 48 Asian countries and their location, and all 47 European countries and their location when she was 12. We were moving on to African capitals, she was becoming world sharp and aware, but then I had a fallout with her mother cause of religion so they didn't let her hang with me much after. I miss her. Mister monkey apparently I am going to hell. :dunno:.

sweet.

not the hell part. i am also going to hell. i challenged mrs durito to find a catholic here that knows something about the history of Catholicism. i'm still waiting.

T7smA.gif

am I happy with asinine policies and innocent people getting slaughtered in the name of freedom? no. am I internally happy and excited to wake up every day? absofuckinglutely

you continually confuse my disgust with others for unhappiness and you couldnt be further from the truth. you remind me of the military dad from American Pie.

Hahaha, that would be my brother. Actually we are quite similar Choo. I feel for you.

I love geography mister monkey. When I quit gambling all I will do is geography. Mister monkey I taught my young niece all 54 African countries and their location, all 48 Asian countries and their location, and all 47 European countries and their location when she was 12. We were moving on to African capitals, she was becoming world sharp and aware, but then I had a fallout with her mother cause of religion so they didn't let her hang with me much after. I miss her. Mister monkey apparently I am going to hell. :dunno:

Mister monkey give me your last name. Recognized me as your son legally, I will pay you. As a third generation I would have the previlage to apply for the Italian passport right away. Pretty please.

i just did sporkle, i got 26 african, 42 asian, and 38 europe. fail.

hook. was definitely top 3 when i was growing up still love it.

gonna go to the nat'l park tmr if its not pouring will try and get some pics

i can get all of asia except Kyrgyzstan. even if i try again i wont top 50% in africa.

lost around 2 minutes with fukkin malawi

that cedula bust was no good man, everybody is talking about that shit

whatever, i'm done gambling. i'm playing sporcle the rest of my life.