gamelive move to central america thread

• Start date
  • Replies 309 Comments
  • Views 23,843 Views
Id lay -1000 no one in mrs duritos family including her could.find colombia on a map or even south america.

How did you meet these people Durito? Did you ever tell the story?

Not suitable for gamelive pal.

Ticas over 16 without kids, do they even exist?

I'd have to pay an additional state tax except if I live in FL (not gonna happen), TN (not gonna happen) or NV and a couple of other states

so THAT is what's going to decide where you're going to live the rest of your life?

:bennyhill:

choo like durito says it'll probably not work out but it's never been a problem for me. don't auto disqualify them just cause of a kid, unless you are one of those dead set against kids like bread, you never know man. the sea is very wide, be careful of the sea bro. do dismiss those that are just gringo fishing, even if they look like 10s, run from those.

choo stop feeding the monkeys doritos, give them a mango or something

im agnostic to kids. ive never been attracted to 10s anyway only skeptical this tica prolly a 7 if i asked mi amigos. we started talking because i told her to stop feeding a deer oreos she thought it was hilarious she did look extremely cute getting excited over it tho.

the monkey stole the sun chips i was merely a bystander/documenter i swear. there are mangos everywhere i ate one it wasnt good just got stuck in my teeth.

i think i found a place to live but its not cheap.

so THAT is what's going to decide where you're going to live the rest of your life?

:bennyhill:

What's wrong with retiring in Nevada? Doesn't mean I can't travel.

im agnostic to kids. ive never been attracted to 10s anyway only skeptical this tica prolly a 7 if i asked mi amigos. we started talking because i told her to stop feeding a deer oreos she thought it was hilarious she did look extremely cute getting excited over it tho.

the monkey stole the sun chips i was merely a bystander/documenter i swear. there are mangos everywhere i ate one it wasnt good just got stuck in my teeth.

i think i found a place to live but its not cheap.

where?

for those that dont like kids it's only a problem further when they want to live with you, you aint settling down anytime soon so no big deal

be careful the mangos aren't chewed by bats, just bird marks no problem but be wary of bats

fukkin nabisco

What's wrong with retiring in Nevada? Doesn't mean I can't travel.

nothing, it's fabulous

where?

for those that dont like kids it's only a problem further when they want to live with you, you aint settling down anytime soon so no big deal

be careful the mangos aren't chewed by bats, just bird marks no problem but be wary of bats

fukkin nabisco

in manuel antonio 2 bedroom on the mountain overlooking the ocean. its got everything i need and id just get dsl as a backup for when the wifi goes shit.

even if i were ready to settle down i prolly would be afraid to let my guard down anyway: http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-13194-post-215065.html#pid215065

i think most of those stories are exaggerated. i don't know any colombian that knows or follows any law. and the gringos dont have colombian income. i guess some try to hit them for half their property. i don't have assets in colombia. or the usa. or in my name. on paper i'm fucking broke. damn.

my friends has a 500k house here. has a girl living with him for a year now. she's 8 months pregnant too. she's gonna get half that house.

broke on paper is the best way to live choo

long process choo, we'll get you there

lol man.

doesnt seem like itd be much effort to get me there rj. i dont buy things and i wouldnt be surprised if my credit is shit.

i don't have any money not on paper either.

the process is not that long.

find a colombian over there. get married. you will soon have no money.

ScreenClip.jpg

Lol, doing the whole world at once is harder. I missed Nicaragua.

the process is not that long.

find a colombian over there. get married. you will soon have no money.

lol ya im not ready for that. i want to live like king for a year then ill go broke and go cook at a hostel i honestly dont care david stern doesnt care about my livlihood why should I?

by the end of the summer you should have most of them dr. durito thanks to wc qual

lol man.

doesnt seem like itd be much effort to get me there rj. i dont buy things and i wouldnt be surprised if my credit is shit.

when i got to the usa and got a ss# i fuked my credit up to get it in line with the story i pitched

then i got fernando's history, it was bad, he was owing something like 3k for a some years, and in 2 of years I got it up to 860+, so good that just before leaving i got him an 8k discover and a 4k amex

i did the same thing with jungleman and others, it's easy to game the us credit system

lol ya im not ready for that. i want to live like king for a year then ill go broke and go cook at a hostel i honestly dont care david stern doesnt care about my livlihood why should I?

you heard the barking geckos?