gamelive move to central america thread

• Start date
  • Replies 309 Comments
  • Views 23,835 Views
ugh. we'll chat over some pilsens soon.

yeah i figured it'd be best face to face

we always miss one in europe. usually albania / armenia / macedonia / etc.

that and we have to cheat with bosnia and herzegovina

always get the i-n mixed up with n-i in herzegovina

and apparently we're on them +1 tonight

rj so i took a tica out tonight. she was petite, beautiful, cool. spoke a little english. was teaching me spanish. then she said she had 2 kids. more fish in the sea?

you will have this problem frequently choo. it won't work out. find someone with no kids.

today i am practicing african geography. what kind of father am i if i can't teach my daughter the location of burkina faso.

makes sense.

EL MONO

FXycb.jpg

there's kids in potato's flight classes who didn't know where utah and colorado were on a map.

choo will be disappointed that we won't be relocating to central america but we will be retiring in Nevada

no state income tax

bobbyfk, we'll call you

this town doesn't have enough highway cops.

choo will be disappointed that we won't be relocating to central america but we will be retiring in Nevada

no state income tax

bobbyfk, we'll call you

Is your pension taxed anyway? You would like costa rica.

there's kids in potato's flight classes who didn't know where utah and colorado were on a map.

Id lay -1000 no one in mrs duritos family including her could.find colombia on a map or even south america.

choo like durito says it'll probably not work out but it's never been a problem for me. don't auto disqualify them just cause of a kid, unless you are one of those dead set against kids like bread, you never know man. the sea is very wide, be careful of the sea bro. do dismiss those that are just gringo fishing, even if they look like 10s, run from those.

choo stop feeding the monkeys doritos, give them a mango or something

Is your pension taxed anyway? You would like costa rica.

I'd have to pay an additional state tax except if I live in FL (not gonna happen), TN (not gonna happen) or NV and a couple of other states

how many hours are you at? FF has gone on two flights now and is considering getting licensed.

you have more hours than potato. besides our intro flight we haven't done anything.

we're a semester away from completing ground school then it's decision time.

either stay here, get hours, license, type certified...work our way to being a grand canyon pilot.

or move to phoenix/mesa for 1-2 years, come back and work at mccarran tower

we're hoping to land a govt job at mccarran / henderson / north las vegas

FreeFall and Potato would make a great flight crew, boys.

Sweating Serie A on Sportacular as they're taking off for a Grand Canyon tour.