gamelive move to central america thread

• Start date
  • Replies 309 Comments
  • Views 23,973 Views
you heard the barking geckos?

not sure were like 30-50 geckos on my balcony last night tho they werent quiet

i found this little guy hanging in the shower this morning bout an inch long

sM1tO.jpg

Those are good choo, they eat the bugs and are considered to be good luck in your casa.:goodforyou:

RJ, here's the place! Right on the crater lake! Only 169K! What views! Dreaming to be away from it all!

26_1002594.jpg
26_1002591.jpg
26_1002597.jpg
26_1004791.jpg

you have more hours than potato. besides our intro flight we haven't done anything.

we're a semester away from completing ground school then it's decision time.

either stay here, get hours, license, type certified...work our way to being a grand canyon pilot.

or move to phoenix/mesa for 1-2 years, come back and work at mccarran tower

we're hoping to land a govt job at mccarran / henderson / north las vegas

I'm on the understanding that there is a "knowledge" based test and a flying based test. You don't need to sit on the ground to wait to learn how to fly you can still go up and learn how to fly with an instructor of coruse, but why are you not getting airtime aswell?

man MrMonkey what more can you ask for in life?

Jesus I could sip whiskey and smoke cigars for the rest of my life with that view

because we're not becoming a pilot, rather working in flight operations?

Details
Beds: 2
Baths: 2
Floors: 2
Square Meters: 150
Lot Size: 300 mts2
Price: $169,000

Full Description: Awsome views, very comfortable and beautiful house, close to Granada and only 30minutes from the International airport. Shared pool, granite and marble counter tops, hot water, city water, septic system, please ask for more details here. Asking price does not include commission or any legal expenses.

that must be in Catarina, very fresh area mister monkey, looks real nice

maintenance fee tops $50, markets close by, phillies on sat tv, 3g internet, mister monkey you'd be set

daffy cuban cigars :goodforyou:

choo give us more stories

ok freefall.

i went to a waterfall two days ago it was more off the beaten path than the one i went to in december i was told to just follow the creak and id find it but dont stray from it i asked why i shouldnt stray from it and the tica kept repeating stay close to water. it was raining at the time so im guessing snakes but im not sure maybe in case i got lost id have water or just so i didnt get lost? i dont know she wouldnt tell me.

best part was entrance into jungle was a dog who followed the entire way(like 1 hour hike) occasionally stopping to chase after what im guessing were geckos/lizards running around hed be gone for 5-10 minutes then all of a sudden hed go racing by me. scared the shit out of me a few times thought it was a leopard. got to the waterfall jumped off and all of a sudden the dog was swimming down there with me. the only way down i could see was by jumping and the only way up was a frayed roped attached to a tree on the side of the fall. so i climbed up the rock with the rope and i get to the top and the dog is rolling around in the gravel at the top of the waterfall. im still confused how he did it.

7b9Rgl.jpg

Last edited:
choo when chile pk and honduras pk both cash we have new england pk +185

what's the play here? let it ride? buy some back? put even more on it?

we're betting parlays for the first time.

Potato, NOT NOW. We are hearing about choo's exploits. Choo, what do you think pup's name was?

Jesus I could sip whiskey and smoke cigars for the rest of my life with that view

Agreed, although "the rest of your life" won't be a very long time as mouth cancer will quickly establish itself in the Daft lips from the combo of cigars/whiskey.

:smooch:

i dont have time to get you the exact answer but my conservative advice would be to play to win your parlay risk on the other side (if you get ~market). kelly wouldnt oppose.

Potato, NOT NOW. We are hearing about choo's exploits. Choo, what do you think pup's name was?

no name on the leash i just called it pup.

How many places are you visiting, choo?