Gamelive March Madness Basketball Contest?

I think Cougar is using some numerology system to his advantage. Keep an eye on him Mr. Monkey!

IAG
I think Cougar is using some numerology system to his advantage. Keep an eye on him Mr. Monkey!

I rather keep my eye on you unless you cut your hair short!

I rather keep my eye on you unless you cut your hair short!
No way! Still traumatized from the "pixie" cuts my mom made me get at age 5.

No IAG there's plenty of room to use that to my advantage whatever system we decide on, I just like the idea of kinda forcing the hand a bit in the first round. Mostly I think it spices things up a bit.

FYI, MrsM will not be a pushover! Of course players come and go all too quickly but coaches remain! So in her watching CBB with me she is familiar with coaches!

Luvs this guy for getting in players faces!

130322_BKC_NCAA_WKU_tyoung033.jpg

Knows these guys over the years!

i

And this italian guy!

6a0133f192d90a970b0147e07ba8d1970b-pi

So if you had to lean with these 4 teams wouldn't be that much of a reach to win!

Still early but would like to get some thoughts on the amount of money posters feel comfortable with anteing up? :dunno:

bump

In:
Matty
IAG
MrM
MrsM
Fiveteamer
MikeyLo
MrX
Casper

I'd be interested but only if it's at least $50

I'd be interested but only if it's at least $50

CB, you have changed since you became a semi-pro! Hopefully we can get everyone to play for that amount? I know, time is money for you guys! TY and I understand!

If by chance 50 is too steep, would your lady friend like to participant at a lower amount? Possibly make for some fun at home between the 2 of you! Few sexual side bets perhaps! :yes:

bump

Still early but would like to get some thoughts on the amount of money posters feel comfortable with anteing up? :dunno:

bump

In:
Matty
IAG
MrM
MrsM
Fiveteamer
MikeyLo
MrX
Casper

i will play

no paypal account

will send money order

When will the draft be?

No draft per say but on Selection Sunday, March 16th, 68 teams are chosen and then games begin on Thursday March 20th! Usually you have to submit your Bracket by Noon on Thursday, March 20th! NO LATER!!!

Don't know how it works these days cause on Tuesday and Wed total of 4 play-in games played to see who makes it to the 64 teams! Haven't played for a few years but will look into or someone here can tell us how it's done!

Fiver, have you ever played this before? No worries, GL will get it right!

Figuring everyone knows but here is an empty 2014 bracket!

pdfmarchmadness.pdf

$50 is fine by me if that is Cougar's minimum. Not sure I would want to go much more than that... I have not been following NCAAB at all this year...but I will go up to $100 if majority wants to do that.

$50 allows for more than 1 prize to be awarded

Let's get a vote going:

A) $50
B) $30
C) $100

I'll be flexible and do any of these amounts, but prefer A or C

The woman will not be playing :lmao: she'd pick a 16 to win it all

I was in a roto league one summer when I was 14. Had Jay Buhner on my team.

kato does not care