Gamelive March Madness Basketball Contest?

I will pay with Pay Pal before the event if I am allowed to play.

I will pay with Pay Pal before the event if I am allowed to play.

You are most definitely allowed to play and we are using the IAG and her Gang 10 liner rules where everyone pays up ASAP after the winners are determined! I have faith that the ones in our small close knit group that don't, can start having some integrity! Casper, I have faith in you!

Last edited:
You are most definitely allowed to play and we are using the IAG and her Gang 10 liner rules where everyone pays up ASAP after the winners are determined! I have faith that the ones in our small close knit group that don't, can start having some integrity! Casper, I have faith in you!

Why do you keep saying "Iag and her gang/crew?" You are promoting division/separatism. :(

IAG
Why do you keep saying "Iag and her gang/crew?" You are promoting division/separatism. :(

My bad! No more of this my dear! Just referenced it in how easy you guys handle contests without any hiccups! Your officially GL 100%!

My bad! No more of this my dear! Just referenced it in how easy you guys handle contests without any hiccups! Your officially GL 100%!

I'm just giving you a hard time my friend. :)

What's the point scoring system?

What's the point scoring system?

Haven't decided yet CB, but would like to know posters thoughts on it? Read my opening statement please!

There is also the auction possibility to do as well.....group lower seeds in a bundle ...I'm not interested in running one, but might be fun if someone else is.

Haven't decided yet CB, but would like to know posters thoughts on it? Read my opening statement please!
CB=skimmer

I read it, nothing was suggested by anyone else until 2 minutes ago.

I read it, nothing was suggested by anyone else until 2 minutes ago.

Exactly buddy, I have my thought on it but want to hear from others first! That's why I started the process a month in advance! Honestly right now I like 1, 2, 4, 8, 12, 16!

I guess I should give out some choices for posters not familiar with the bracket! Here's a link!
http://www.printyourbrackets.com/bracket-scoring.html

I am fine with whatever you decide Mr M. As far as scoring system, I am not familiar enough with the different options. I will defer to those who are.

Edit: You beat me Mr. M. I will take a look at the link. It is a good thing you started this early. These things can be tough to organize!

FWIW I do like the idea of adding seeds because it makes people pick upsets, you can always just make it first round added seeds or first 2 rounds only...