Gamelive in the Marvel Cinematic Universe

• Start date
  • Replies 44 Comments
  • Views 836 Views
Binge watching "Mad Men"
:popcorn

One of the best series ever, in my opinion...
Funny you mention this, I actually am just about to try some "react" videos and this is the first series I'm taking on.

I nailed MrX though

who concurs with me?
horshack3.jpg

i like the list - pretty damn accurate

Feeling a bit of impostor syndrome towards my Spider-Man assignment.

@roguejuror I think we need to give Plommer a different cast member. He's really embracing this Thanos thing, and that makes me sad because 1) I really like Thanos and 2) Thanos is cool. Plommer isn't really cool. Sure, he's a villian, but *allegedly* stealing from folks and repeating the same insults 781 times to stevey doesn't really scream thanos to me.

Maybe Whiplash? He was a pretty underwhelming and pesky villian.

rourke.jpg

@roguejuror I think we need to give Plommer a different cast member. He's really embracing this Thanos thing, and that makes me sad because 1) I really like Thanos and 2) Thanos is cool. Plommer isn't really cool. Sure, he's a villian, but *allegedly* stealing from folks and repeating the same insults 781 times to stevey doesn't really scream thanos to me.

rourke.jpg
Is that Mickey Rourke dressed as He-Man?

To get rid of him first you have to defeat him, Wolverine!

thanos-vs-wolverine.jpg
Wolverine found himself face-to-face with the notorious Thanos. The Mad Titan had acquired the all-powerful Infinity Stones, but instead of wielding them to reshape the universe or bring about destruction, he had a cunning plan. Thanos intended to use the stones to scam innocent people out of their hard-earned money.

Unaware of the danger that awaited him, Wolverine encountered Thanos in a bustling city. The sun dipped below the horizon, casting long shadows across the streets, as the two formidable beings stood ready for battle. Wolverine's adamantium claws gleamed in the fading light, and his fierce determination was evident in his piercing eyes.

Thanos, donning his majestic armor and clutching the Infinity Gauntlet, sneered at Wolverine. "Prepare to witness the power of the Infinity Stones, Wolverine," he declared, his voice filled with malice. "With these stones, I shall manipulate reality, deceive the masses, and amass a fortune beyond imagination."

Wolverine knew he had to stop Thanos, not just to prevent the scam but also to protect innocent lives. With a primal roar, he lunged forward, his claws slashing through the air. Thanos retaliated by summoning the power of the Space Stone, teleporting away from Wolverine's attack and reappearing behind him. The battle unfolded in a dance of strength and strategy, each combatant using their unique abilities to gain the upper hand.

As the fight raged on, Thanos unleashed the deceptive might of the Reality Stone. Illusions filled the air, distorting Wolverine's perception of his surroundings. He struggled to differentiate between truth and falsehood, his senses dulled by Thanos' manipulations. But Wolverine's indomitable spirit refused to yield.

With every slash of his claws, Wolverine's determination grew stronger. He leaped forward, evading the illusions, and closed the gap between him and Thanos. With an unstoppable fury, he unleashed a barrage of relentless attacks. The sound of adamantium clashing against Thanos' armor echoed through the streets, a symphony of battle that resonated with the hope of the innocent.

Thanos, realizing the tide was turning against him, unleashed the full might of the Infinity Stones. The air crackled with energy as the Power, Time, and Mind Stones emanated a blinding glow. But Wolverine's resilience knew no bounds. He endured the onslaught, weathering the storm of cosmic power, his adamantium skeleton shielding him from the worst of the onslaught.

In a final, desperate act, Thanos attempted to snap his fingers, triggering the power of the Infinity Stones and erasing Wolverine from existence. But the unyielding mutant, fueled by his determination and love for justice, anticipated Thanos' move. Just as Thanos clenched his gauntlet, Wolverine lunged forward, driving his claws deep into the Mad Titan's chest.

Thanos gasped, his eyes widening in disbelief. The power of the Infinity Stones flickered and faded, their energy dissipated into the ether. With his last breath, Thanos whispered, "Impossible..."

Wolverine stood victorious, his body battered and bruised, but his spirit unbroken. He had foiled Thanos' wicked scheme and saved countless lives from the clutches of deceit. The people, unaware of the battle that had just taken place, continued with their daily lives, unknowingly spared from Thanos' malevolent intentions.

As Wolverine walked away from the defeated villain, he knew that the fight against evil would never cease. There would always be those who sought to exploit and deceive. But as long as there were heroes like Wolverine, ready to stand up and protect the innocent, hope would prevail, and justice would triumph.

Luckily if Steve doesn't start with insults none are returned. Its a two way street. I never start with him EVER, I always just respond. Nobody notices.

Anyway, I'll be Thanos!!! THANOS!!! from now on.

Kiss my taint Dave.

Luckily if Steve doesn't start with insults none are returned. Its a two way street. I never start with him EVER, I always just respond. Nobody notices.

Anyway, I'll be Thanos!!! THANOS!!! from now on.

Kiss my taint Dave.
Yes, Stevey repeats the same things over and over and then you repeat the same things over and over. Amazing cycle. You are very impressive for keeping it going.

God forbid you just ignore him. You love to talk about what a loser and disappointment he is, so why would you waste your time on someone so far beneath you? 🤔

Keep up the amazing work Scamos.

rourke.jpg
I'm glad you noticed that about Plommer, Dave.

It is true that I bring up his past criminal activity against posters, and it's something I'll continue to do when I deem it as necessary be it him trying to pretend he's still cool with people he's ripped off, or people who associate with those people. I'll also do it when I see him befriending anyone that doesn't really know him, which I recently did to protect one of newfound best posters, Shortstop.

There's nothing alleged about his crimes. One victim is IAG, a friend of mine, whom let Plommer borrow money because he begged for it, and when she kindly asked him to pay back he made up a bunch of lies about her, including saying she's a twice convicted felon, which couldn't be further from the truth.

Joeybagofdonuts is another victim. Plommer said he'd invest in crypto currency for him, got the money, and then acted like nothing happened. I don't know the exact details there but it went something like that, I know he ripped him off.

There are many others.

I will continue to remind everyone of who he is until he pays all his victims back, with 100% interest because it's something that needs to be done, as much as others think that he deserves a pass.

I wouldn't like him if he hadn't ripped anyone off for few few reasons I won't go into too much detail on bit his views and behavior towards women are disgusting, for one.

Anyway he will probably respond as usual by clogging the entire forum with a bunch of junior high school level garbage about me, not giving a shit about anyone else here as many times as they've asked him to stop but that's the truth, and that's why I do it and repeat myself at times.

The truth is the truth and innocent posters need to be protected from those looking to commit crimes against them.

Last edited: