Gamelive great job

• Start date
  • Replies 38 Comments
  • Views 3,013 Views
Enjoying all your Japanese sex scene type stuff.

I find it interesting :betplom:

IMG_9859.JPG

foot fetish bar taboo tokyo bar? bar dedicated to feet?

They call this groping train or pervert train. in kobe

vXxn0.png

The Die Antwoord phase was a strange one. Like you, I assumed for a long time it had to be ironic fandom but I was finally forced to conclude it wasn't.

They call this groping train or pervert train. in kobe

vXxn0.png

Oh man this is awesome. Look at Peeping Tomoyaka there! :lmao:

I remember as a kid watching Kinjite starring the great Charlie Bronson and they had a scene where a business man would finger a random schoolgirl up her skirt on the packed train. LOLLOOLOL those guys!

my favorite

rotating sushi touch club

girls with names like “shrimp, “tuna,” and “urchin,” rotate customers every two minutes

18650_bj4ufvaykw_l.jpg

Is that you robyn,

you and teela can be my tuna and urchin girls any day

Go to Tokyo with GregM - added to bucket list.

Oh man this is awesome. Look at Peeping Tomoyaka there! :lmao:

I remember as a kid watching Kinjite starring the great Charlie Bronson and they had a scene where a business man would finger a random schoolgirl up her skirt on the packed train. LOLLOOLOL those guys!

peeping tomoyaka .LOL I didnt even see that guy when I found that pic. Thats hilarious.

I love the japanese, horny yet disciplined, greatest people in the world. you can go to the red light district without being stabbed.

one lady said she felt safer over in the red light district in japan then she does on most major american streets

very horny now , going to watch hockey and lose money and sexual desire

cheers everyone

very horny now , going to watch hockey and lose money and sexual desire

cheers everyone

:bowdown:

Roguey you get Charlie Bronson. Greatest American actor ever.

I knew you would bump this thread teela, you tart . LOL. anything with sex pics

what a cute woman in the pic,

You will always be the top tuna or at the very least the dynamite salmon roll in the rotating sushi/ strip club of my heart[ thats my latest poem}, and I mean that

Last edited: