Gamelive Fantasy Football

• Start date
  • Replies 593 Comments
  • Views 20,942 Views
who is gonna get those last 2 playoff spots!!!!

Welp not me since Brady decided to get negative points in the first half vs the browns.

who is gonna get those last 2 playoff spots!!!!

No doubt Saulty will be one! Cheering on the Eagles to win so not sad bout McCoy having a monster day (Charles too) but they better not blow this one or then I'll be pissed! Guy picking 2 great RBs early in draft could bring him a title?

Never thought The Eagles would have this good of record and I have to root on Romo and Bryant for Fantasy! :facepalm:

No doubt Saulty will be one! Cheering on the Eagles to win so not sad bout McCoy having a monster day (Charles too) but they better not blow this one or then I'll be pissed! Guy picking 2 great RBs early in draft could bring him a title?

One of these awkward moments. You celebrate the TD as a football fan but not as a FF fan.

Great game Mr.Monkey. Good luck today!

I kicked Bacons ass....wooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess who's in the playoffs.....I'm comin for you Matty, I'm takin gaymelive down bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bringit:

Cammi- Wait till Brandon Marshall plays until you declare victory..

sry no footballl rnkins

dont feel that great man just dont dont really know whats going om just shitty

Remind me not to touch the President's Trophy.

sry no footballl rnkins

dont feel that great man just dont dont really know whats going om just shitty

have an alcoholic beverage

Balls put a total hurting on TM yesterday! Looks like Team ME and Balls are ready for the playoffs!

Balls put a total hurting on TM yesterday! Looks like Team ME and Balls are ready for the playoffs!

Look what I did to Mr.Monkey:

miley-cyrus-wrecking-ball-video-3-650-430.jpg

I love me a chick in Dr. Martens boots. :betplom:

1) Matty
2) Monk
3) ME
4) Schweedy

Matty vs Schweddy
Monk vs Me

Shit is going to get real

GRONK injury no good for ME

if your buddy hurts himself badly - "dude you just gronked yourself"