Gamelive Fantasy Football

• Start date
  • Replies 593 Comments
  • Views 20,984 Views
Next year I'm making two teams for me and my 'girlfriend' as well..

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:bacon:eeeeeeee:bacon:eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:bacon:ee

:facepalm:

Lets not forget FAirwarning has his GF in too.

Next year Big Al is in too

And remember that Bb Jean-Louis is going to be a quick learner like his dad.

my entire family is also in next year as are 173 and 173. and pampersguy.

my entire family is also in next year as are 173 and 173. and pampersguy.

have another alcoholic beverage

It has to be limited to 12 teams else there is not going to be enough good RB's to draft. If it goes to 14 teams some teams may end up using backup starters for RB's.

My team is one of the best right now too. We would have been HUGH playoff contenders.

have another alcoholic beverage

:lol: I knew you were going to smoke me on that. As soon as I noticed it I lost connection for about the 20th time today.

ATATATATATATATA

Does yours work when it's charging? Mine does not. :muddy:

Last edited:
Possibly we could have 3 divisions of 4 teams each! Play each team in own division twice (6 games) and play other 2 divisions teams once each (8 games) Have an all-female 4 team division also and 4 playoff spots come from 3 division winners and 2nd place team with the highest year-long point total! Just a quick thought!

Does yours work when it's charging? Mine does not. :muddy:

It does, no difference when it's charging. That said the service and LTE coverage are spotty at best. It's not stable enough to maintain a VPN connection.

Yeah this is not very fast compared to what we're used to.

But shit, we're up and I'm thankful for that lol because we did go ahead and buy more school utensils than you might see a college kid by thinking we might have to pen and pencil it :lol:

Clients and calling and no access to the numbers they need. Not an option.

Last edited:
fuck me sideways looks like Monkey is going to beat me. :(

I can take care of that what's your login

Possibly we could have 3 divisions of 4 teams each! Play each team in own division twice (6 games) and play other 2 divisions teams once each (8 games) Have an all-female 4 team division also and 4 playoff spots come from 3 division winners and 2nd place team with the highest year-long point total! Just a quick thought!

I'm in a league that's set up that way. We have 6 teams make the playoffs, the three division winners get a week 15 bye into the finals. The three WC teams play each other in week 15, high score advances. Week 16. top score of the four is the champ, and on down.

I'm in a league that's set up that way. We have 6 teams make the playoffs, the three division winners get a week 15 bye into the finals. The three WC teams play each other in week 15, high score advances. Week 16. top score of the four is the champ, and on down.

This sounds perfect IMO for a 12 team league! Get 6 involved in the post season!

fuck me sideways looks like Monkey is going to beat me. :(

It's only projections! I was supposed to beat Balls too and one of the most lopsided losses for the league this year!

Have no clue on which 2 RBs to play! Nobody stands out at all! Might have to flip the coin!
:thinking: