Gamelive Fantasy Football

• Start date
  • Replies 593 Comments
  • Views 20,970 Views
holy crap I beat Matty

Happy Birthday pal :guitar:

I apologize for the above as I asked Cami not to post that but she did anyway. Some new software I was playing with.

Moving on:

10) Baconbits. I suck, but like The Paupers I beat the current leader Matty down last week. It's good to be the spoiler and I will be following it up by attempting to eliminate Fairwarning from contention this week.

9) IAG. She stood in there for so long but just about her entire team has gone flat. She still gets to play the role of spoiler this week vs Archie.

8) Rice, Rice maybe - not. He told long ago his team sucked, I doubted it and thought it was well rounded. Case Keenum. Has a chance to cost the overall #1 the top seed this week.

7) The Sly Archies - Last week's loss to Team Me really, really hurt. His team even had a nice well rounded effort but when Moreno blows up on you for 50 what are you going to do? Lose, that's what. Ouch. Still has an extremely outside shot at the playoffs beacause his point total wins a tiebreaker against some teams one game ahead of him.

6) Fair Warning - Losses to Sly and Paupers really changed his situation from being a virtual lock at the playoffs to having a good chance at not seeing them. Still has a shot but faces jaugernaut Matty in the last week of our regular season.

5) The Paupers. The New York Giants (of normal years) of this league. Suck, suck worse, then pull it out of nowhere to remain in contention despite a sub 1500 point total. How about three straight wins including one over Matty and a very important one over FW. Nice timing pal.

4) Team Me. Mocked for drafting strategy but look who unquestionably has the hottest team in the league right now? How about respective scores of 177, 176 and 157 for wins the past 3 weeks? She now has a very good chance at the playoffs now and look out league. If she shows up with a voodoo doll of Moreno and prays for his health daily I will understand.

3) Schweddy Balls. He doesn't even have 1500 points but he does have 7 wins and that's enough to good enough for third. Charles is truly in charge of this show because there is little else. He just wins and that's all there is to know.

2) Matty. He was clobbering everything in his path. The key word is WAS. Manning with back to back pedestrian efforts and Rains with back to back losses. Does he want to see a rematch with the Paupers round one of the playoffs? I'm thinking not so much. For some reason this clip reminds me of the way the Rains are headed into the playoffs.

1) MONKAY!!!! From jester to king my friend! Who the f*ck is Josh Gordon! He makes the right moves and uses a very rounded team to smoke the competition! We all knew he'd get here and here he is and if he wins the league will be thanking Peanut for the inspiration! YES! Deserves every second of this tune!

I was expecting a bigger drop. I'm not feeling the rest of the year, I'm relying too heavily on Old Balls Peyton.

Fucking awesome rankings this week Bacon, keep up the good work! :smooch:

Matty, :bringit:

TY kindly sir on making my dream come true in being named top dog in the Bacon Rankings! Fuk Sargain! Even if only lasts for a week I'm happy! I still think Matty has the best team and ME continues to scare me! :hattip:

Good Job Cami! Way to rep the fairer sex. Lord knows I'm not.

Another monster performance at WR!

nfl_a_gordon_d1_400x600.jpg

Believe it or not but man was a bigger monster this week than previously!

Matty has a nasty team! Jeffrey and how do you not play Decker? Son and friend over and both have Decker in fantasy and excited! Me drinking MM egg nog and breaking balls!

Manning/Decker combo is too variance-y.

I been burned man.

STEVAY! Smith's hauling major ass! You're welcome pal!

My team really blows and sinking hard. 7 players combine for 30.

Damn you bacon.

Brees vs marshawn lynch tonight.

Not looking good for us.

Had to roll up my sleeves and od a little krow.

Cami takes this thing down? That bacon comes to this address, I still win then.

Sorry.

Had to roll up my sleeves and od a little krow.

Cami takes this thing down? That bacon comes to this address, I still win then.

Sorry.

:lmao: :10:

od a little krow = pretty deluxe expression

:clap:

I want all players to notice not only did I sub Tate over a less predictable Chris "Bacon is never drafting again" Johnson but I also picked up Buffalo's defense up for a significant upgrade for my matchup this week.

Cami I have nothing to play for and you're getting in the show but you're going down this week youngin.:guitar:

Aka Bacon plays 174 this week. :bacon:

FW is a fave over me this week. Unreal.