Gamelive Best Bet Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 3,353 Comments
  • Views 111,534 Views
That’s for tomorrow pal. Is that what you wanted to go with?

Sure

oops thought was today

That’s why I had askd if you wanted me to keep It. I guess I misunderstood. I won’t grade it then

Nobody should approve. Casper, which alternate meaning of 'sure' were you considering that that could lead to misunderstanding? Fucking Trumpism right here.

Nobody should approve. Casper, which alternate meaning of 'sure' were you considering that that could lead to misunderstanding? Fucking Trumpism right here.
I understand what you are saying. I’m trying to be diplomatic.

Ill let Gamelive Nation decide.

If I should grade it, vote yes. If not, vote no.

Ill wait until the end of the day, and I’ll abide by the nation’s decision.

Vagabond, I have you marked as a “yes”

I say yes as well. The first thing he said when you asked him if that's who he wanted was "sure", even acknowledging that he then knew he had the wrong day at first.

Gentleman,

We seem to be in a Donnybrook situation.

The number one rule is only one bet a day. I had another bet that day as well. Rules are rules.

Gentleman,

The number one rule is only one bet a day. I had another bet that day as well. Rules are rules.

Is this true?!?!?

If this was the second play of the day for ole Blittster I think its gotta be removed from the record, it was never made.

The Best Bet thread council is convening for our weekly 3pm. We'll discuss.

Alright, well which one was placed first, go with that imo

Gentleman,

He did have the Tannehill wager for Thursday. Either one I accept, the outcome would only be a difference of a dime.
I think to curb any more discussion on this, let’s leave it as is. If the Tannehill wager had won, I could see a debate.

I vote leave our updated totals as is

Yeah that's fine.

If people could be more organized it would really help things out. I don't consider staying up all night with a crying baby an excuse.

Just kidding.

Yeah that's fine.

If people could be more organized it would really help things out. I don't consider staying up all night with a crying baby an excuse.

Just kidding.
Lol, I’m doing my best to update properly. Bear with me. I’m not that bright.

MNF Alt Total

Over 51.5 +224

rrzluV5.jpg

Fokken Vikings just muffed a PAT oooffff