Casperwaits 35-24 +$801.00
Reno Cool 5-3 +$238.00
Tron 14-16 -$33.00
Plommer 3-5 -$179.00
Boner 6-8 -$310.00
Archie 2-6 -$455.00
Blitty 6-11 -$505.00
Steve 18-21-1 -$530.00

Making up rules on the go? Steve's Baltimore+4 bet was a wrong line and should have been cancelled. It should never have been graded.

I disagree. It was regraded correctly as a loss according to the -4 I meant to post.

Casp handled that well.

No it's good that you did. It was rightfully a loss and I deserve to be in the basement.

Making up rules on the go? Steve's Baltimore+4 bet was a wrong line and should have been cancelled. It should never have been graded.
It was graded because it was a typo. It wasn’t as if the line was -4 and he put +6. The implication was there

I want this thread to be ALL winners. As a guy who bets sports daily, I look at these plays and play some of them myself.

My intention wasn’t to start a competition. Fuck, I kinda hate seeing the majority of us in the negative.

Should have said something along the lines of "ok fellas, give us your best bet for the day so we can try to make some cash"
"this is not a contest" etc. Since most guys are competitive and especially since many here gamble or used to.
Basically fade Blitty and Steves picks and you'll be ok.

I know TRON is competitive when I see the koksmoker posting halftime plays in NFL games, common TRONNAAAAAAY U cunt! We want a chance to bet your picks, give us some time pal.

I know TRON is competitive when I see the koksmoker posting halftime plays in NFL games, common TRONNAAAAAAY U cunt! We want a chance to bet your picks, give us some time pal.
Common plommy you cunt!

I don’t do that to be competitive! I do it because in my opinion, the 2H lines are softer.

Some pro you are!

Common plommy you cunt!

I don’t do that to be competitive! I do it because in my opinion, the 2H lines are softer.

Some pro you are!
The point is the thread is to help others that want to tail so they need as much time as possible to see the plays posted.
Halftime NFL? Nobody gonna see it pal. We need pre-game plays hours before kickoff.

safe_image.gif