Gamelive 2017 NHL Playoff Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 206 Comments
  • Views 7,292 Views
Marty sorry about your Habs (but not really) but I wasn't surprised by their playoff performance. Much like the Capitals the Canadiens are built for the regular season. Overachievers when it doesn't matter. Also very soft due to their size.

carnacthemagnificent.jpg

Answer: Now wants an Austin Matthews jersey for Christmas ......
201671215324415687.jpg

Question: What did this smart young lad told his father after waking up this morning to the end of the Montreal playoff debacle!
G1jQutvh.jpg

PS: "Daddy, I'm Canadian, not Canadien"!

Last edited:
Aight I LOLed. MrM you fonny man. :spinner:

Looks like the Bruins are on a constant power of late even though full strength for both teams! Hate to leave this to watch Hou-OKC when you can miss the deciding goal in a split second!

Tully and MrQ! One will be happy and one will be sad! Sorry Tully, you guys have won enough championships! City of Ottawa needs this more!

No goals but good forechecking 1st period for the Leafs!

Good on the Leafs for making a series of it. Sorry Tully. I have a friend who cheers for Boston and Ottawa; poor bastard. Go Sens.

The Bruins are a flawed team, very much in transition. Nice to see some of the kids get their feet wet. I didnt have high hopes for them, though Mcavoy looks like he has top end talent. Backes is slow and his contract is bad. Hopefully they move rask or krejci this offseason, eat money if you have to.

Have enjoyed watching Karlson tnis series.

Too much pressure in OT by the Caps! Good night and sweet dreams GL!

Yep. Leafs, nope. Good experience for them.

So rooting Blues, Oilers, Sens, and nobody!

Yep. Leafs, nope. Good experience for them.

did every game go to overtime in Washington/Toronto?